Late Apps being accepted at Edinburgh

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Haha....yeah, I flew for a while, but when my boss took his toy to Dallas, I decided not to move and got out of flying. I was gone about 150 days a year and not only did it claim my marriage, it was the only time I was not able to have pets because I was always gone. I had a new home and my neighbors actually thought it was my vacation home for like a year :laugh:. It was fun, but I definitely had the bejesus scared out of me more than once. The worst was a dual inverter (thus almost all instruments) failure taking off in fog so we couldn't 'see' anything, nor could we return for landing.

Makes me shudder at some of the things...I almost ran out of fuel on one of my first solos....had to get vectored home and was on fumes. When I topped it off with fuel and realized I was down to a half gallon, i wanted to puke. Had smoke in the cockpit in a rental jet while ours was in maintenance. I was co-pilot flying with some charter guy and he didn't want to admit there was a serious problem. It was my passengers and we were going cross country, so I declared an emergency and we went back home. Had a passenger who was already scared to death to fly and when I put the oxygen mask on, it was not good. Overall, a great career and experience, but I prefer to fly when I choose to go somewhere and not because I'm told we have to go.

That's too funny about your grandma! Piloting is better than sitting in the back seat too. Plus, the flying part is the easy stuff, it's the emergencies that make or break you and is what all of your training is geared towards.
 
flyhi - for some reason that first story seemed like the voice-over for a hip new TV drama about pilots. . . especially the 'of course, he couldn't see or hear much, but his piloting skills were just awesome...'

ha!
 
Yeah, Caymans are basically an extension of Florida! 😀 Sounds like you are doing some serious research/soul searching right now and know what you want. UF is definitely down your alley with exotics. I don't know SMU's policy, but i would think with your statistics, SMU would still be an option next year if you wanted. Did you even apply to UF this year? I would think you would have, but don't recall.

I don't envy the decision you have to make in the upcoming months 😱, but i'm sure you will do what is best for you in the end :luck:


No, I was a dumba** and didn't apply to UF this year because of my GRE score. I was told they don't even offer you an interview unless you get their minimum GRE score and I was 30 points shy of it. In hindsight, I really should have applied anyway, and you better believe I'm kicking myself for that!

Actually, I really messed up this year, because I only applied to 3 US schools and 2 international schools. After following SDN this year, it's really made me realize how much I need to do to be successful. So many people apply to like 10 schools and a lot of people are on their 3rd or more year of applying. I really feel like with my knowledge gained this year through SDN, I can do much better next year. 😀 At the same time, it pisses me off with how bad my school is at advising pre-vets. 😡 Oh well, we learn from our experiences!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Turtle, I don't know how true this is because I've only read it on here (and may have been the pre-med forums) but I have heard that schools will not look favorably on someone getting accepted somewhere and choosing not to go. Basically "If you wanted to be a vet so badly why didn't you when you had the chance." You might want to talk to UF or your other US schools of choice before making the decision. I totally understand not wanting to move out of the country for four years, but make sure re-applying won't hurt your admissions chances in the future.
 
Turtle, I don't know how true this is because I've only read it on here (and may have been the pre-med forums) but I have heard that schools will not look favorably on someone getting accepted somewhere and choosing not to go. Basically "If you wanted to be a vet so badly why didn't you when you had the chance." You might want to talk to UF or your other US schools of choice before making the decision. I totally understand not wanting to move out of the country for four years, but make sure re-applying won't hurt your admissions chances in the future.


That's true and definitely something to think about. It's not just that I'm scared to go to another country, I have other issues as well. Accreditation is key to securing the job I want in the future which is with big businesses like zoos and aquariums. So that eliminates SMU. In regards to Edinburgh, I also have some personal issues at home in regards to a close family member with cancer, and not being able to come home for that. There's a lot to be weighed and considered, and I will definitely take that into consideration. I am scheduling appointments to speak with my advisor and other pre-professional advisors this coming week on my plan.
 
TurtleLover - Ok, i feel better now because i was pretty sure you didn't apply to UF. Well, it sounds like you have definitley learned a lot this past year and that should certainly gain from your experiences. I totally understand the family thing. I thought about the exact same thing yesterday! I lost my mom to cancer 5 years ago and that last year spent with her was so special. I wondered yesterday what if my stepdad got sick (he's 70) and what i would do. Sorry for your situation, it's not easy and probably the last thing you need is to be in another country without the ability to just fly home on the weekend on a whim.

How do schools know you were accepted somewhere? Is it on the VMCAS? I wonder if US schools would understand more you turning down an international school than a US school?

Good Luck at the meeting with your advisors!
 
TurtleLover - Ok, i feel better now because i was pretty sure you didn't apply to UF. Well, it sounds like you have definitley learned a lot this past year and that should certainly gain from your experiences. I totally understand the family thing. I thought about the exact same thing yesterday! I lost my mom to cancer 5 years ago and that last year spent with her was so special. I wondered yesterday what if my stepdad got sick (he's 70) and what i would do. Sorry for your situation, it's not easy and probably the last thing you need is to be in another country without the ability to just fly home on the weekend on a whim.

How do schools know you were accepted somewhere? Is it on the VMCAS? I wonder if US schools would understand more you turning down an international school than a US school?

Good Luck at the meeting with your advisors!

From what I remembered when I applied this year, there is a spot on there that asks you if you applied last year? It's a simple yes or no. They also ask whether or not you were accepted too, I think. But I don't think that they ask you what schools you applied to and why you didn't go.
 
They also ask whether or not you were accepted too, I think. But I don't think that they ask you what schools you applied to and why you didn't go.

Buuut, you better believe that if you're granted an interview they will.
Just FYI. 😀
 
if i go to royal dick, and maybe even if i don't, i will want to buy "royal dick"/ "dick vet" swag for everyone i know- sweatshirts, pens, etc. i can't find a link to a vet school store online- is there one? does such merchandise exist?
 
I couldn't find one either, but I saw a lot of the vet students there with royal dick jackets, so they do have merchandise.
 
I just got an e-mail saying that all the places were filled. Total bummer. But I will apply for 2010 and hopefully can get into the GEP, I still have a year to finish in my Bachelors Degree so I figured it might be a bit of a long shot.
Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear if they got in this September, I hope it works out for you all and maybe I'll see you in 2010!
 
Hey

I just got the same email, all places are full 🙁 I was informed I would be a strong canidate for the GEP in 2010 so we will see. I'm thinking of just applying to Ross or SGU because waiting another cycle, plus another year if I get in seems like a waste of time.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all. Same email here. Did you guys get placed on the waitlist as well? At least they will let me know by June 2nd latest. Oh well. What are all of yall's plans??
 
Hey all. Same email here. Did you guys get placed on the waitlist as well? At least they will let me know by June 2nd latest. Oh well. What are all of yall's plans??
Hey...well at least we tried right? I still have to finish my bachelors, I just got done with my junior year so I knew it wasn't really likely that I would be accepted. I'm going to take summer classes to bring up my GPA (I have a 3.3 and want to get to the minimum 3.4 for GEP), retake my first semester of organic chem, I got a C but I think an A is going to be feasible this summer. Im taking the GRE this saturday and I think if I do well I'll have a much better shot.
VMCAS this summer after all, I was hoping to just skip the process.
So, I'm applying to Edinburgh and probably Glasgow and a few state schools this VMCAS cycle. That was my original plan but this was a nice diversion. I was hopeful.
Again sorry for everyone else, I know you were probably just as anxious as I was. Sadface...
 
I'm going to apply to a few schools for Jan admission (SGU,Ross,Murdoch) but I will reapply to UofE through the VMCAS. I'll probably apply to Glasgow and RVC as well. I'm not sure if I want to wait until fall 2010 to start school. I will turn 25 this year and I'm feeling like time is of the essence in my case.
 
I'm going to apply to a few schools for Jan admission (SGU,Ross,Murdoch) but I will reapply to UofE through the VMCAS. I'll probably apply to Glasgow and RVC as well. I'm not sure if I want to wait until fall 2010 to start school. I will turn 25 this year and I'm feeling like time is of the essence in my case.

i know EXACTLY what you are going through!! I also will be 25 this year which is why I chose to apply to UofE. (I was originally trying to stay in the states) I probably am not going to apply to a carribean school just because my father opposes it...I dont know why... (but IMHO i probably wont care of his opinion on my 3rd/4th time applying:laugh:) I was thinking about applying to Murdoch as well however it is a 5 year program and I figure I might as well give the states another try.
My biggest regret this time around is not applying to enough schools. I applied to WSU, CSU (yea right...), Davis, Western, and now UofE. Next cycle (which starts in a couple months !!!!) I am going to apply to nearly everwhere... I was thinking maybe 8-9 schools and 2 international. Dublin would be a definite international school.... unless my friend hates their 4 year program (its new).

*sighhh... i am sorry if I jinxed us by saying "what if their class was full." To those of you applying to other places like I heart goldens... Please let me know your status' and stuff so we can celebrate wen yall get in !! 😍
 
Aw, sorry to hear that! Would have been quite the pack of SDN people attending Edinburgh!

I'm going to apply to a few schools for Jan admission (SGU,Ross,Murdoch) but I will reapply to UofE through the VMCAS. I'll probably apply to Glasgow and RVC as well. I'm not sure if I want to wait until fall 2010 to start school. I will turn 25 this year and I'm feeling like time is of the essence in my case.

Certainly hear you on the 'time is of the essence' feeling - honestly, that's kind of where my screenname comes from. Sort of a reminder that time is moving right along. I'll be 31 when I start this fall, and I know flyhi is a non-trad as well (not to out you or anything! 😛). I found this forum after I had applied last fall, and as Turtle mentioned, there are a number of things I learned here that I think really could have strengthened my fall app (things to mention or explain, strengths to point out, additional experience I had that I didn't include originally, etc).

If you decide to apply to Ross, SGU, or Murdoch, I'll be in line to wish you the best of luck, or if you decide to come to Edinburgh next year, we can all go out for a coffee (please god tell me coffee is plentiful in Edinburgh) or do the "Aerial Assault Course" at that climbing gym. You guys could all come on a SDN-to-Edinburgh "road" trip to see the university!
 
AWWWW MAN....this is a bummer of all bummers 😡

Sorry guys. I was really hoping everyone would end up over there 🙁

Yes, Tiempo...i am a serious non-trad. JUST turned 38, thank you very much 😱.

I believe Murdoch's app cycle is still open - they start in Jan or Feb. Well, if you guys do GEP at Edinburgh next fall, we will be in the same class 3rd year 😀

So, who then is a definite for Edinburgh this year?

Hopefulvet21
Tiempo
Badcats
Flyhi

anyone else?
 
PS, JKIM, Goldens- I'm sorry to hear that!

I'm still deciding, but I got my offer pack and read the EMS info (first of all, sounds like there are a lot of forms to fill out 🙂). I want to get cracking on that this summer if I go- does anyone know if there are sites in the US already affiliated with EMS, or would I need to go scouting and get sites approved? I don't know where to begin... I've done some large-animal work but it wasn't a production farm so I doubt it would count for an exemption. Maybe I'll email Kay Aitcheson..
 
Dollyllama, when did you get the application pack? All I have seen is what Geraldine sent a link to and she mentioned a packet but this was about 2 weeks ago. I know for EMS it is 12 weeks before 2nd year, and only 6 can be before we arrive in the fall, but is it 12 weeks before classes start for second year or before they end first year? It is all so confusing.

I am also very bummed that they filled the class so fast, I was hoping it would be complete SDN domination in Edinburgh next year. Good luck to everyone in the upcoming cycle:xf:
 
Well I'm pretty sure I won't be going. So one spot should be opening soon. I'll let you all know when I officially tell them so you can start calling them! Good luck!
 
Well I'm pretty sure I won't be going. So one spot should be opening soon. I'll let you all know when I officially tell them so you can start calling them! Good luck!

Where will you be going if you dont mind me asking...??

How big do you think their waitlist is... considering these were late apps...
 
Hey all. Same email here. Did you guys get placed on the waitlist as well? At least they will let me know by June 2nd latest. Oh well. What are all of yall's plans??

So, JKim, you did get on the waitlist? That's awesome. I'm sure several spots will open up. I think deposits have to be in by June 1st, so they will go by that I suppose.

I'll be :xf: for ya.
 
Dollyllama, when did you get the application pack? All I have seen is what Geraldine sent a link to and she mentioned a packet but this was about 2 weeks ago. I know for EMS it is 12 weeks before 2nd year, and only 6 can be before we arrive in the fall, but is it 12 weeks before classes start for second year or before they end first year? It is all so confusing.

I am also very bummed that they filled the class so fast, I was hoping it would be complete SDN domination in Edinburgh next year. Good luck to everyone in the upcoming cycle:xf:

It arrived on Saturday May 9, and the letter was dated May 3. Might want to call them if it hasn't arrived. It came with an EMS intro packet that I didn't get back in January with my 5-year programme offer pack, so it seems to be for GEP. For GEP students, we need 12 weeks before classes begin for our 2nd year. So we have summer before 1st year, when we can do up to 6 weeks, including up to 4 weeks exemptions if you've done similar work, then winter and spring breaks, and the summer between 1st and 2nd year. The info packet left me with questions too, but I think it will be easier for someone who has confirmed their place in the class because then s/he can access Eevec, which has the forms. I wonder, if I start in the next week or two, how quickly I can make arrangements to get some of the weeks done, and of course, how to start looking for placement providers that qualify!

The "Diary of a Dick Vet" blog has some entries about what the blogger did for her EMS.
 
It arrived on Saturday May 9, and the letter was dated May 3. Might want to call them if it hasn't arrived. It came with an EMS intro packet that I didn't get back in January with my 5-year programme offer pack, so it seems to be for GEP. For GEP students, we need 12 weeks before classes begin for our 2nd year. So we have summer before 1st year, when we can do up to 6 weeks, including up to 4 weeks exemptions if you've done similar work, then winter and spring breaks, and the summer between 1st and 2nd year. The info packet left me with questions too, but I think it will be easier for someone who has confirmed their place in the class because then s/he can access Eevec, which has the forms. I wonder, if I start in the next week or two, how quickly I can make arrangements to get some of the weeks done, and of course, how to start looking for placement providers that qualify!

The "Diary of a Dick Vet" blog has some entries about what the blogger did for her EMS.

DollyLlama - i totally missed it where you got into the GEP! Congrats... What did they do, just review your chemisty courses again?
 
It arrived on Saturday May 9, and the letter was dated May 3. Might want to call them if it hasn't arrived. It came with an EMS intro packet that I didn't get back in January with my 5-year programme offer pack, so it seems to be for GEP. For GEP students, we need 12 weeks before classes begin for our 2nd year. So we have summer before 1st year, when we can do up to 6 weeks, including up to 4 weeks exemptions if you've done similar work, then winter and spring breaks, and the summer between 1st and 2nd year. The info packet left me with questions too, but I think it will be easier for someone who has confirmed their place in the class because then s/he can access Eevec, which has the forms. I wonder, if I start in the next week or two, how quickly I can make arrangements to get some of the weeks done, and of course, how to start looking for placement providers that qualify!

The "Diary of a Dick Vet" blog has some entries about what the blogger did for her EMS.

Thank you! That cleared up a lot. I emailed Geraldine just now to see if one of those packets has been sent my way.

So now that you are considered GEP, do you want to go?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DollyLlama - i totally missed it where you got into the GEP! Congrats... What did they do, just review your chemisty courses again?

Thanks! I'm really excited, but it means that what I thought was settled is now up in the air again! I asked them to look at the course descriptions for my chemistry sequence. The professor who reviewed it said that since my GPA is good, I can qualify for GEP with a new condition (that I need an A instead of at least a B in OKSU's animal nutrition course) and a recommendation that I do some independent study of chem and biochem (kind of broad, hehe).

I am very seriously thinking about going! Just trying to make sure it's feasible and get a bunch of questions answered. Will keep you all posted!
 
So, JKim, you did get on the waitlist? That's awesome. I'm sure several spots will open up. I think deposits have to be in by June 1st, so they will go by that I suppose.

I'll be :xf: for ya.

Thanks!! ill be :xf: for everyone on this thread to get accepted anywhere this cycle!! I am curious however to how long the waitlist could be...
At first I thought taht the waitlist had to be long considering this was late apps. THEN i thought... wait a second. there can be no waitlist because they are doing late apps cuz class is full (assuming they have already gone thru the waitlist). So now Im thinking there is a new waitlist from just the late apps... I hope i am making sense... What are all of you all's thoughts??

Gotta go fail my oncology midterm🙁. *sigghhh...
 
At first I thought taht the waitlist had to be long considering this was late apps. THEN i thought... wait a second. there can be no waitlist because they are doing late apps cuz class is full (assuming they have already gone thru the waitlist). So now Im thinking there is a new waitlist from just the late apps... I hope i am making sense... What are all of you all's thoughts??

I would imagine it's not very long, and consists of applicants to the latest round.

Good luck on your exam!
 
I would imagine it's not very long, and consists of applicants to the latest round.

Good luck on your exam!

Thanks for your input! I would like all of your opinions on this situation that I have....

I can potentially graduate this summer but I am thinking about sticking around another year in my undergrad (if UofE falls through) and finishing my chem minor and picking up a mic minor. Normally I would say "why not" and more education cant hurt except for the fact that I am suffering Horibbly from senioritis and I need a break. I cant take a break and come back wi/sp quarter because my home home about 1.5 ish hours away and I would essentially move back home. (I am getting "kicked out" of my current living situation because my brother/roomate is getting married in July.... I dont really want to live with newlyweds let alone newlyweds I'm related to... AwwkkwarrddD🙄)... Basically what I am asking is... should I stay another year at my undergrad even though I am pretty done/sick of school and would like a break. I have also been told that if you can take an academic break before vet school, it would be recommended so you dont get burnt out when you start vet school. What are you guys' thoughts ?? Any input would be appreciated 😍

BTW... in case anyone cares..
oncology: 1, me: 0
*sighhhh🙁
 
Ay, allow me to vent for a moment:

There are currently five (5) Royal Dick students/staff with emails from me languishing in their inboxes. I need their help with my million questions! What's going on over there?

JKIM, unless you need more classes to raise your GPA, I'd say get the degree and spend a year getting diverse experiences. That might be a more interesting, and I think it'll be hard to rock your classes if you're over it.
 
Where will you be going if you dont mind me asking...??

How big do you think their waitlist is... considering these were late apps...


Hey, if I turn down Edinburgh, I won't be going anywhere. I'll be reapplying to vet school in the US next year. I will most likely reapply to Edinburgh for next year too, but things are just too hectic in my life right now to drop everything and plan to move to another country in 2 months (financially and personally).
 
Ay, allow me to vent for a moment:
There are currently five (5) Royal Dick students/staff with emails from me languishing in their inboxes. I need their help with my million questions! What's going on over there?

Maybe they are on 'holiday'. Whatcha need to know??
 
Maybe they are on 'holiday'. Whatcha need to know??

What I would reallly like to do is talk to a UK graduate who practices in the US, and ask how that's going- e.g. how do colleagues regard the UK degree, is there anything US-specific that their training didn't prepare them for. Unfortunately, I don't have contact info for any alumni..

In the emails I sent to students, I asked about how they split their breaks between EMS and coming home, finding housing, cost of living, public transit, accessibility of general/mental/dental health services. By the by, has Annaig been on here recently?

I emailed Kay Aitchison (EMS coordinator) to ask if there are placement providers in the US that she can direct me toward, and if not, how do I go about finding them?
 
What I would reallly like to do is talk to a UK graduate who practices in the US, and ask how that's going- e.g. how do colleagues regard the UK degree, is there anything US-specific that their training didn't prepare them for. Unfortunately, I don't have contact info for any alumni..

In the emails I sent to students, I asked about how they split their breaks between EMS and coming home, finding housing, cost of living, public transit, accessibility of general/mental/dental health services. By the by, has Annaig been on here recently?

I emailed Kay Aitchison (EMS coordinator) to ask if there are placement providers in the US that she can direct me toward, and if not, how do I go about finding them?

i am very interested in your first two questions, especially the second, if you don't mind sharing once you get answers....

I have not seen Annaig in a little while.
 
JKIM, unless you need more classes to raise your GPA, I'd say get the degree and spend a year getting diverse experiences. That might be a more interesting, and I think it'll be hard to rock your classes if you're over it.

Well my situation is this... I am a transfer student to my undergrad. At my community college I was an awful student... I got C's, D's, F's, W's galore. At my undergrad I was a pretty good student. Now my cumulative GPA is avging out to be avg (~3.4 ish). So yes, of course, there is always room for improvement in my GPA. :laugh:
When I applied to WSU, Dr. Talcott said that when she reviewed my application, she completely ignored my community college grades since about 90% of my classes (100% of pre reqs) was taken at my undergrad.

yea.. so that's my story. Lol😀
 
What I would reallly like to do is talk to a UK graduate who practices in the US, and ask how that's going- e.g. how do colleagues regard the UK degree, is there anything US-specific that their training didn't prepare them for. Unfortunately, I don't have contact info for any alumni..

In the emails I sent to students, I asked about how they split their breaks between EMS and coming home, finding housing, cost of living, public transit, accessibility of general/mental/dental health services. By the by, has Annaig been on here recently?

I emailed Kay Aitchison (EMS coordinator) to ask if there are placement providers in the US that she can direct me toward, and if not, how do I go about finding them?


I'm also really interested in the answers to your questions. Would you mind sharing them with me too when/if you get them? Thanks! 🙂
 
AWWWW MAN....this is a bummer of all bummers 😡

Sorry guys. I was really hoping everyone would end up over there 🙁

Yes, Tiempo...i am a serious non-trad. JUST turned 38, thank you very much 😱.

I believe Murdoch's app cycle is still open - they start in Jan or Feb. Well, if you guys do GEP at Edinburgh next fall, we will be in the same class 3rd year 😀

So, who then is a definite for Edinburgh this year?

Hopefulvet21
Tiempo
Badcats
Flyhi

anyone else?

I'm also going!! c u guys/gals soon I guess 🙂
 
Just out of curiousity Darren, what made you decide on Edinburgh? I remember from another post you were accepted to UPEI and maybe an American school or two.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

Well I just declined by conditional offer for Edinburgh...sadly. I was accepted to RVC and Edinburgh, and after a lot of deliberation between my parents and I, I declined both. Part of me wishes I could just march ahead despite their opinions, but that is not the case. I was accepted to an MPH program in Epidemiology at my instate school, so I may do that for a year and re-apply to my IS, or finish the MPH and apply after that. Or if I love epidemiology maybe I'll just continue with that and forget vet school altogether! Bottom line is, vet school will stll be there in one year, if I decide I still want to go abroad I can do that. Anyways, there is my rant. Hopefully my spot will go to one of you! Good luck and enjoy Edinburgh for me!
 
Hey all,

Well I just declined by conditional offer for Edinburgh...sadly. I was accepted to RVC and Edinburgh, and after a lot of deliberation between my parents and I, I declined both. Part of me wishes I could just march ahead despite their opinions, but that is not the case. I was accepted to an MPH program in Epidemiology at my instate school, so I may do that for a year and re-apply to my IS, or finish the MPH and apply after that. Or if I love epidemiology maybe I'll just continue with that and forget vet school altogether! Bottom line is, vet school will stll be there in one year, if I decide I still want to go abroad I can do that. Anyways, there is my rant. Hopefully my spot will go to one of you! Good luck and enjoy Edinburgh for me!

Hey Sognidoro,

Thanks for letting us know. I'm sure that was a very difficult decision for you. If you don't mind me asking, what were the discussion points? Why did you and/or your parents not feel that UofE or RVC were a good fit for you?

Best of Luck :luck:
 
Just out of curiousity Darren, what made you decide on Edinburgh? I remember from another post you were accepted to UPEI and maybe an American school or two.

Hey chagheill

It was mostly due to the difference in tuition (Edinburgh is about 10K cheaper per year) and wanting to experience life in Europe. I was in CA for my undergraduate studies and I thought this would be a great opportunity to visit another country. That means I'm opening up a spot at UPEI and MSU. Hope whoever is next on the waitlist hears the good news.
 
I got a deferral!! So, they told me not only am I deferred for the 5 year program, but if I take Physics (just finished) and Biochem (start June 1st) I will be accepted into next year's GEP!!

So, this seems to solve all of my issues now. I will go to Scotland in July to visit and most likely start next year's GEP 😀. This allows me to work for an extra year, start my EMS and save a year's worth of tuition! I also have the time to move back across the country, spend some quality time with my family before leaving and get my dogs ready for travel. I am oh-so-happy!

I love Edinburgh 😍