1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Late Date application

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by daveywav, Feb 12, 2002.

1. daveywav

daveywav New Member

Got a question for everyone. I applied to 5 schools. I sent my secondary applications in around 1/31/02. I have a 3.48 GPA overall and a 3.18 Science GPA, 24 on MCAT (V7,P9,B8), strong letters, and tons of volunteer, work experience and a good undergraduate university. Does anyone think I'll get an interview? Haven't heard anything yet. Anyone else sent the secondaries this late and had an interview/acceptance? What were your stats? Let me know. Thanks! :rolleyes:

- Waitin in the wings guy!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. eveshands

eveshands Member
    7+ Year Member

Don't be blue. I sent in secondaries in late jan, and my recommenders have had to be reminded once already. I have 2 interviews in March, and I have incomplete apps at several schools who are in contact with me to complete them. I guess they would not care if they had filled their class.

Keep your chin up and keep in contact with everyone involved.

4. UnderGrad

UnderGrad Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I too applied late and had have the same experience as eveshands.

eveshands, I don't suppose you are interviewing at OSU are you? If so, what day is your interview? Mine is March 29.

5. eveshands

eveshands Member
    7+ Year Member

I interview on March 25th. Everyone there is so nice: the students, admissions, faculty, staff. You will love it. Are you going to the Med Xtravaganza on March 8, too. I was told that the info would be repeat. What do you think?

6. UnderGrad

UnderGrad Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

eveshands,

I *am* planning on going to Med-X. I'm not really expecting to learn anything new, but I do really love the school and wouldn't mind visiting again.

Besides, since I live in the OK panhandle, I'll take any excuse I can to visit a town that is big enough to actually have a mall! :D

7. NC

NC Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Does anyone know how long it takes to hear from PCOM about an interview after they receive your secondary-thanks!