Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Late Date application

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by daveywav, Feb 12, 2002.

1. daveywav

daveywav New Member

Got a question for everyone. I applied to 5 schools. I sent my secondary applications in around 1/31/02. I have a 3.48 GPA overall and a 3.18 Science GPA, 24 on MCAT (V7,P9,B8), strong letters, and tons of volunteer, work experience and a good undergraduate university. Does anyone think I'll get an interview? Haven't heard anything yet. Anyone else sent the secondaries this late and had an interview/acceptance? What were your stats? Let me know. Thanks! :rolleyes:

- Waitin in the wings guy!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. eveshands

eveshands Member

Don't be blue. I sent in secondaries in late jan, and my recommenders have had to be reminded once already. I have 2 interviews in March, and I have incomplete apps at several schools who are in contact with me to complete them. I guess they would not care if they had filled their class.

Keep your chin up and keep in contact with everyone involved.

4. UnderGrad

UnderGrad Senior Member

I too applied late and had have the same experience as eveshands.

eveshands, I don't suppose you are interviewing at OSU are you? If so, what day is your interview? Mine is March 29.

5. eveshands

eveshands Member

I interview on March 25th. Everyone there is so nice: the students, admissions, faculty, staff. You will love it. Are you going to the Med Xtravaganza on March 8, too. I was told that the info would be repeat. What do you think?

6. UnderGrad

UnderGrad Senior Member

eveshands,

I *am* planning on going to Med-X. I'm not really expecting to learn anything new, but I do really love the school and wouldn't mind visiting again.

Besides, since I live in the OK panhandle, I'll take any excuse I can to visit a town that is big enough to actually have a mall! :D

7. NC

NC Junior Member

Does anyone know how long it takes to hear from PCOM about an interview after they receive your secondary-thanks!