You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Late Night, Double Feature WW Sign Ups!
Started by LadyOtheFarm
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Noo! Sad.
. . . This is why children aren't really worth it? 😛 (I kid, I kid)
. . . This is why children aren't really worth it? 😛 (I kid, I kid)
Parasites, before and after birth.
(Cute ones at times, but still parasites, sucking the life out of you.)
(Cute ones at times, but still parasites, sucking the life out of you.)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Fox has it up for free on-demand streaming here. There's some ads, though.I'm gonna cry. I had to wait for the kids to go to sleep and they refused. They finally fell asleep and it didn't record!!!!![]()
Yeah, only mobile service at the house though, so gotta go sit in a parking lot somewhere to watch it.Fox has it up for free on-demand streaming here. There's some ads, though.
I think my SO and I are going to be Riff Raff and Magenta for Halloween...
Alright, the tagging fest begins.
Feel free to sign up here or PM me if you really want to be anonymous. New people, feel free to join.
I know some of you said you are busy, but I wants more players. I can do as many or as few as sign up, so don't hesitate, just come!
People who already said that can't for whatever reason, one more chance:
@Mad Jack
@Lupin21
@alohacat319
@hazelmoo
@LetItSnow
@Filly Bay
Feel free to sign up here or PM me if you really want to be anonymous. New people, feel free to join.
I know some of you said you are busy, but I wants more players. I can do as many or as few as sign up, so don't hesitate, just come!
People who already said that can't for whatever reason, one more chance:
@Mad Jack
@Lupin21
@alohacat319
@hazelmoo
@LetItSnow
@Filly Bay
Come play! Game starts Halloween on Mafia Universe. Play will be anonymous. Sign up here or PM me.
@StartingoverVet
@DVMDream
@DocEspana
@Frozenshades
@kcoughli
@lhmhtd
@ResoluteMike
@Saki Nishibi
@genny
@kaydubs
@Cyndia
@Teepster87
@StartingoverVet
@DVMDream
@DocEspana
@Frozenshades
@kcoughli
@lhmhtd
@ResoluteMike
@Saki Nishibi
@genny
@kaydubs
@Cyndia
@Teepster87
@Animal Midwife
@allyphoe
@WhtsThFrequency
@guisantes
@JaynaAli
@BeautifulBritishColumbia
@Rogert
@heyyimhayley
@nyanko
@Crayola227
@raf2769
@TheGreatCornholio
@allyphoe
@WhtsThFrequency
@guisantes
@JaynaAli
@BeautifulBritishColumbia
@Rogert
@heyyimhayley
@nyanko
@Crayola227
@raf2769
@TheGreatCornholio
I really would like to, but it's the bad time. Applying through the match and studying for NAVLE... you'll see me again after November 22Come play! Game starts Halloween on Mafia Universe. Play will be anonymous. Sign up here or PM me.
@StartingoverVet
@DVMDream
@DocEspana
@Frozenshades
@kcoughli
@lhmhtd
@ResoluteMike
@Saki Nishibi
@genny
@kaydubs
@Cyndia
@Teepster87
Thanks for the tag, but I can't. I'm on clinic duty frequently until mid-November, as which point a I have a three week stretch where I'm off clinics.
1. Trilt
2. Kam325
3. Katashark
4. Gwen
5. Rocky
6. PBC
7. Deva
8. Hilary
9. STL
10. Zen
11. Finnick
12. FFM
13. WildZoo
14. TT
15. Ceke
16. Html
2. Kam325
3. Katashark
4. Gwen
5. Rocky
6. PBC
7. Deva
8. Hilary
9. STL
10. Zen
11. Finnick
12. FFM
13. WildZoo
14. TT
15. Ceke
16. Html
Good luck! Study hard, but remember to have some fun!I really would like to, but it's the bad time. Applying through the match and studying for NAVLE... you'll see me again after November 22
I understand.Thanks for the tag, but I can't. I'm on clinic duty frequently until mid-November, as which point a I have a three week stretch where I'm off clinics.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. Trilt
2. Kam325
3. Katashark
4. Gwen
5. Rocky
6. PBC
7. Deva
8. Jilary
9. STL
10. Zen
11. Finnick
12. FFM
13. WildZoo
14. TT
15. Ceke
16. Html
Sorry... I just really needed to correct that autocorrect.
2. Kam325
3. Katashark
4. Gwen
5. Rocky
6. PBC
7. Deva
8. Jilary
9. STL
10. Zen
11. Finnick
12. FFM
13. WildZoo
14. TT
15. Ceke
16. Html
Sorry... I just really needed to correct that autocorrect.
I'm in the hospital 88 hours a week right now, I really can't 🙁Alright, the tagging fest begins.
Feel free to sign up here or PM me if you really want to be anonymous. New people, feel free to join.
I know some of you said you are busy, but I wants more players. I can do as many or as few as sign up, so don't hesitate, just come!
People who already said that can't for whatever reason, one more chance:
@Mad Jack
@Lupin21
@alohacat319
@hazelmoo
@LetItSnow
@Filly Bay
1. Trilt
2. Kam325
3. Katashark
4. Gwen
5. Rocky
6. PBC
7. Deva
8. Jilary
9. STL
10. Zen
11. Finnick
12. FFM
13. WildZoo
14. TT
15. Ceke
16. Html
17. Saki
2. Kam325
3. Katashark
4. Gwen
5. Rocky
6. PBC
7. Deva
8. Jilary
9. STL
10. Zen
11. Finnick
12. FFM
13. WildZoo
14. TT
15. Ceke
16. Html
17. Saki
@Animal Midwife
@allyphoe
@WhtsThFrequency
@guisantes
@JaynaAli
@BeautifulBritishColumbia
@Rogert
@heyyimhayley
@nyanko
@Crayola227
@raf2769
@TheGreatCornholio
Thanks for the tag, but I'm really busy with school and job searching right now. 🙁
Good luck! Sorry you can't join us. 🙁Thanks for the tag, but I'm really busy with school and job searching right now. 🙁
I've never played a game on Mafia Universe, but sure I'll partake. I have a small break from midterms. 🙂
1. Trilt
2. Kam325
3. Katashark
4. Gwen
5. Rocky
6. PBC
7. Deva
8. Jilary
9. STL
10. Zen
11. Finnick
12. FFM
13. WildZoo
14. TT
15. Ceke
16. Html
17. Saki
18. BBC
1. Trilt
2. Kam325
3. Katashark
4. Gwen
5. Rocky
6. PBC
7. Deva
8. Jilary
9. STL
10. Zen
11. Finnick
12. FFM
13. WildZoo
14. TT
15. Ceke
16. Html
17. Saki
18. BBC
*know nothing about the source material .. yeah i'm a virgin.
*using another forum sounds like a major PITA for this old guy.
*My birthday is the day after halloween, and I don't want to get lynched on my birthday.
*my schedule is really flaky lately. Some days crazy busy, but then days like today. nada.
*mrssov is leaving me alone for a week, so i will be Mr. dog/cat mom for the week.
Basically just a ton of reasons not to play.
but what the heck, I'm in. I would try out an StL persona, but not sure people could tell the difference. i am definitely gonna channel someone though.
*using another forum sounds like a major PITA for this old guy.
*My birthday is the day after halloween, and I don't want to get lynched on my birthday.
*my schedule is really flaky lately. Some days crazy busy, but then days like today. nada.
*mrssov is leaving me alone for a week, so i will be Mr. dog/cat mom for the week.
Basically just a ton of reasons not to play.
but what the heck, I'm in. I would try out an StL persona, but not sure people could tell the difference. i am definitely gonna channel someone though.
1. Trilt
2. Kam325
3. Katashark
4. Gwen
5. Rocky
6. PBC
7. Deva
8. Jilary
9. STL
10. Zen
11. Finnick
12. FFM
13. WildZoo
14. TT
15. Ceke
16. Html
17. Saki
18. BBC
19. SOV
2. Kam325
3. Katashark
4. Gwen
5. Rocky
6. PBC
7. Deva
8. Jilary
9. STL
10. Zen
11. Finnick
12. FFM
13. WildZoo
14. TT
15. Ceke
16. Html
17. Saki
18. BBC
19. SOV
It's so I can make it anonymous. Nobody will know past voting history or play style of anybody else, so we can all take fresh eyes at the game and the other players.I've never played a game on Mafia Universe, but sure I'll partake. I have a small break from midterms. 🙂
Plus it's kinda like a Halloween costume. You can change your play style however you would like, with nobody the wiser because nobody knows who anybody else is.
Sounds fun!It's so I can make it anonymous. Nobody will know past voting history or play style of anybody else, so we can all take fresh eyes at the game and the other players.
Plus it's kinda like a Halloween costume. You can change your play style however you would like, with nobody the wiser because nobody knows who anybody else is.
1. It's ok. I will walk you through the source material. Just be prepared for men in drag, lots of references to sex and aliens and old horror flicks, and you'll be fine.*know nothing about the source material .. yeah i'm a virgin.
*using another forum sounds like a major PITA for this old guy.
*My birthday is the day after halloween, and I don't want to
2. It's a PITA for me too. I am tech impaired. But I am trying to take all the heavy lifting on myself, so it should be pretty seamless for you guys.
Plus they have cool things like auto tallies, and if I wanted, the whole game could be pretty much automated. (I want to break their mold a little, so can't do that completely.)
3. Don't get yourself lynched... Maybe I'll get you a present!
Haha, telling SOV not to get himself lynched... 😛
I'll bite.
And just call me John Snow, because I also know nothing
And just call me John Snow, because I also know nothing
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. Trilt
2. Kam325
3. Katashark
4. Gwen
5. Rocky
6. PBC
7. Deva
8. Jilary
9. STL
10. Zen
11. Finnick
12. FFM
13. WildZoo
14. TT
15. Ceke
16. Html
17. Saki
18. BBC
19. SOV
20. Teep
2. Kam325
3. Katashark
4. Gwen
5. Rocky
6. PBC
7. Deva
8. Jilary
9. STL
10. Zen
11. Finnick
12. FFM
13. WildZoo
14. TT
15. Ceke
16. Html
17. Saki
18. BBC
19. SOV
20. Teep
What is that 3 or 4 virgins now?I'll bite.
And just call me John Snow, because I also know nothing
Oh goody!
(So many failed photos...)
Last edited:
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Channel me! Then you won't get lynched on your birthday 😀*know nothing about the source material .. yeah i'm a virgin.
*using another forum sounds like a major PITA for this old guy.
*My birthday is the day after halloween, and I don't want to get lynched on my birthday.
*my schedule is really flaky lately. Some days crazy busy, but then days like today. nada.
*mrssov is leaving me alone for a week, so i will be Mr. dog/cat mom for the week.
Basically just a ton of reasons not to play.
but what the heck, I'm in. I would try out an StL persona, but not sure people could tell the difference. i am definitely gonna channel someone though.
My schedule is very sporadic and I've been enjoying my time away, but thanks for the tag.
Sorry, busy people.🙁
@Abnerrs ?
NAVLE is in 3 weeks...will have to sit this one out. 🙁
Good luck!NAVLE is in 3 weeks...will have to sit this one out. 🙁
Yeahhhhhh I'm also on the NAVLE panic party boat. And I start internal med next week. Probably gotta take a pass
I'm so tempted, but I'm also pretty drunk rn (had wine club tonight) so I'm not making the best decisions..I have a break from exams for a week or so, but also have never played a game in MU, so I have no idea where even to go for it... I'll decide in the morning if I should actually sign up or not!
Good luck!Yeahhhhhh I'm also on the NAVLE panic party boat. And I start internal med next week. Probably gotta take a pass
I have never played over there either. Dy recommended it for an anonymous game. They seem to have a pretty sweet set up.I'm so tempted, but I'm also pretty drunk rn (had wine club tonight) so I'm not making the best decisions..I have a break from exams for a week or so, but also have never played a game in MU, so I have no idea where even to go for it... I'll decide in the morning if I should actually sign up or not!
I will give everybody screen names, passwords, everything they need to join the game and get playing. All will be taken care of for you. You will only need to click a link and be swept away by the jump to the left.
I understand if you want to wait until morning for your mind to clear. But come play!
@Abnerrs ?
NAVLE is in 3 weeks...will have to sit this one out. 🙁
Ditto. :/ 3 weeks from today.
Next one?
No thanks. I'm kinda enjoying not playing for a few games. Definitely will play again, but .... the break has been nice. Gonna stay on break for now.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry about tests and such. You guys will rock em. LIS, you are gonna miss out, but I get it.
Can we keep this thread open to razz each other throughout the game? Since we won't know who anyone is
I'm torn too. On nights so won't be around during the day, and actually haven't been tempted or interested in ww since I left. And it has been a while since my last rhps viewing (like 10 years)...No thanks. I'm kinda enjoying not playing for a few games. Definitely will play again, but .... the break has been nice. Gonna stay on break for now.
I'll leave you all in anticipa...
Mine's three days afterwards! I'll risk it with you.*My birthday is the day after halloween, and I don't want to get lynched on my birthday.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K