Late Night, Double Feature WW Sign Ups!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. Trilt
2. Kam325
3. Katashark
4. Gwen
5. Rocky
6. PBC
7. Deva
8. Jilary
9. STL
10. Zen
11. Finnick
12. FFM
13. WildZoo
14. TT
15. Ceke
16. Html
17. Saki
18. BBC
19. SOV
20. Teep
21. Ally
22. raf
Bumping this to assist with guessing. I believe hayley was a late addition as well.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To be fair, I had to watch my spelling or everyone would have known in about 2 seconds flat who I was.
I probably still wouldn't have put two and two together even if you did that, LOL. I didn't try to ferret out any identities (I liked the mystery), though I did semi-speculate on which people were the older/experienced players (and was quite wrong, which is actually great). The only people I had pegged were Ceke at the beginning and Raf when they mentioned it was only their second game.
 
did you think I was someone else until I mentioned it was my second game? just curious if my play came off noobish or not lol
 
did you think I was someone else until I mentioned it was my second game? just curious if my play came off noobish or not lol
I thought you were doing pretty well! I assumed it was one of the regulars. I definitely hadn't thought it was any of the newcomers until whenever someone said something about you, and you responded that it was only your second game and you actually had no idea what you were doing. :laugh: since I knew you were the only one who fit that description that's what gave it away, and I was honestly surprised.

It's more the attitude 😉 :hilarious:
Yeah, that gamesolviness! I tended to think all the more outwardly strategizing players were the more experienced peeps and the less talkative were the newer folks. Was great to not have the playstyle assumptions in-game.