Late Night, Double Feature WW Sign Ups!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mine's three days afterwards! I'll risk it with you.
birthdays.jpg
All the November birthdays!!!!

I'm still basking in retirement. Studying for NAVLE, but I appreciate the tag. I'll watch from the wings 🙂
 
Even after the police chief stuff? 😛


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

That was icing on the cake. 😀 For me, anyway.

I'm telling you, I need a list of the fiancé's interests and we can just get him playing, too. 😛

Probably would have had a chance early on in my playing to get him to try. Now I think there's a deep-seated visceral hatred that probably only time can heal.

This of course wouldn't be a problem if I was ever capable of being an absentee player. 😛
 
I got screen names and passwords for all of you, now I need to create a check in thread and all that fun stuff and I will start sending them out so you can figure out how to get over there and sign in.

I can still take a few more players, so if you were waiting until the last minute, the midnight hour approaches, but the clock has not struck yet!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That was icing on the cake. 😀 For me, anyway.



Probably would have had a chance early on in my playing to get him to try. Now I think there's a deep-seated visceral hatred that probably only time can heal.

This of course wouldn't be a problem if I was ever capable of being an absentee player. 😛
My partner just groans anytime I mention a game. I don't think we're quite at "hatred," but definitely some moderate grumpiness (that is worsened significantly when I mod and have to roll out of bed early to close, lol).
 
My partner just groans anytime I mention a game. I don't think we're quite at "hatred," but definitely some moderate grumpiness (that is worsened significantly when I mod and have to roll out of bed early to close, lol).

SDNing is a verb in our household. And not always a good one :laugh:

I gotta sit this one out. Got two big projects starting up plus prelim scheduling.
 
Fell asleep putting the kid to bed. I got a few questions answered though in the mean time.

Anybody who wants to watch the game in progress, can, but you will need an login and I will need to add you to a game related thread. Otherwise, it will be invisible. I can add people at any time.

They typically post the game and private threads (like PMs) after the game is done so everybody can read them. It does sound like that is a choice for us to make though.

So basically, I can make it so people can watch the game in progress if you let me know you want to do so. OR You can wait to the end and if we publish it, than anybody can read it and all the PM threads OR we can (I am pretty darn sure) choose not to publish, in which case, you snooze, and you lose.

Clear as mud?
 
Wait, was @Flim Flam Man not previously tagged?

I thought i signed up. I haven't been following this thread since I thought it wasn't going to start until halloween. If i missed the start of the game, just forget about me. No worries
 
I don't think it's started. I haven't gotten anything about it, unless TapaTalk is hiding PMs from me. Which, now that I think about it, is entirely possible.
 
I'm getting there. Sorry, the last 2 days have not gone as planned. A lot of crap is taken care of now though so... less trouble going forward... I hope.:xf:

(Unless somebody wants to buy me a Highlander Cow. She's purdy...)
 
I'm getting there. Sorry, the last 2 days have not gone as planned. A lot of crap is taken care of now though so... less trouble going forward... I hope.:xf:

(Unless somebody wants to buy me a Highlander Cow. She's purdy...)
Actually, while I want the cow, I need a way to fix my car and make doctor appointments with specialists in this area for my kid that will occur less than 6 months from now. Stupid pediatric opthamologist can't see her until March and she threw her glasses out the window and can't see right now. They recommended we go to where we got them from in CO, but insurance won't cover out of state items.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Screen names and passwords actually going out shortly. (I didn't make the passwords actually, but most of them are pretty funny. Thank you to Thingyman!)

Once you get your accounts created, there is a sign in page here:

http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/forums/38-Sign-Ups

Just so I can make sure you all arrive intact.

The order of players and even the hand out of screen names has been randomized so you cannot guess who is who based on my preferences. So keep that stuff to yo-self!

I should be creating the actual game thread tomorrow. I may hand out roles early just so I can test out features, but I don't want to do it too soon and give away too much.

I have a few spare roles that I would like to add, but the game will survive without them. I just might have to write them in to write ups or something for fun. I am willing to add players until the day of, but only 4 more roles, I think.
 
All the current players should have screen names and passwords.

I can take a few more, so if you see this come morning don't fret. I would recommend you PM me now though so people don't know who the late add will be.

There are currently 24 players.
 
At the end of the game will we find out who is who? I'm already recording guesses haha.

(Apologies if you answered this already, I did skim all the posts but I could very well have missed it)
I was gonna leave that up to you guys. I have no problem if you guys want to do an end of the game reveal like a masquerade , or if you want to leave people guessing, or if you guys chose a mix.

Did people want to vote so we have a concensus? Yes, No, or to each their own?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad