LECOM-Bradenton C/O 2016: Fall 2012 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
745 am

Members don't see this ad.

I have a Jan 12th interview also. 12:45

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you local? If not, did you find a hotel yet? What city you are flying to?

Not local, flying into Tampa and renting a car. Staying at a place close to the school. My flight gets into Tampa at midnight the day before.

Hey guys!
I have an interview on January 12th at 7:45 AM. Does anyone want to split the costs of transportation and a hotel room? I need to find a way to get to the interview. Please let me know if your interested and maybe we could work something out. Thank you.

Last edited:
Are you a guy or a girl? When and where are you flying in and out?

Does anyone know approximately how long it takes to hear back from them once your supplemental is submitted??

I just found out about this school and its pretty reasonable tuition!!! Im from the southwest.
P1's, anyone from out of state there??? Are you impressed with the school and faculty? Do you have classes with the DO students? I will submit by pharmcas to this school by the end of Dec.

I am very impressed with this school, faculty, and environment. We don't have classes with the DO's. and LECOM has the highest, 6 year, accredidation a pharmacy school can attain at this point

Hello everyone, I am current LECOM Bradenton Pharmacy C/O 2015 student. I've been through everything that you are going through right now. I understand this is are very nerve racking process. I am here to answer all of your questions. Let me know if there is anything I can help yall with.
Hi, I got an interview next week. when I check the interview feedback. someone said we will have a group discussion, an article to read...What are those parts? do we need to prepare the articles in SDN, which can be found in INTERVIEW and ARTICLE. or do we have any way to prepare this part. Thank you very much.

Can they call someone, with a bach degree, for interview without PCAT?

If you have a bach degree then you don't need to have taken the pcat and can obtain an interview.

Members don't see this ad :)
I had my interview yesterday. I had to do the 30 minute essay then a short interview. They asked me 4-5 questions then I had a chance to ask questions. Was not a nerve racking experience at all. Next was a tour of the school by a student. Whole thing was about 4 hours 10 minutes.

No group articles or interviews.

I interviewed on 1/5/2012. I live in CA Bay Area. My portal status changed this Monday. And I called Lauren on Wed afternoon, and found out that I got accepted! YAY!!

I graduated from UC Berkeley with Bach Degree in Molecular and Cell Biology. I didn't take PCAT. I think I was the only one that had to write the essay on that day .

I really love LECOM-Bradenton. The campus is very beautiful and the staff there are so nice and professional. I love the beaches.

However, I am having a hard time deciding if I should go there or not because I also got accepted to CA Schools.

Hey Y'all!!

I'm trying to get some insight on approximate time frames! Can anyone tell me how long it took between your application status stating "currently being reviewed" to when you heard something back about an interview, or even them declining an interview? I'm not really sure what kind of time frame to expect - any insight would be awesome :)

Thanks!
Ali

In my case it took lass than a week.
P.S. I just found out that I am officially accepted:)))

It only took 1 week from the time that you submitted your supplemental to when they contacted you for an interview? WOW!! Congrats on getting accepted, is LECOM your #1 choice? I'm just wondering what status my application will update to once they decide. Did they email you to set up an interview?

So as of today my application status says, "The Admissions Committee has not made a decision on your file. We will notify you as soon as a decision has been made." Yesterday it said, "Your application is currently under review." Has anyone else had this happen?

when was your interview?

If your stats are good, you will get an interview. I takes them a little while to review applications. After the interview, you will know within a week if you were accepted.

If your stats are good, you will get an interview. I takes them a little while to review applications. After the interview, you will know within a week if you were accepted.

It was just weird because for a week it said "currently under review" & now its saying they haven't made a decision?

After status "Your application is currently under review." I got my invite within like 24hrs. But this is just one case. It does not mean anything. Good luck!:luck:

So as of today my application status says, "The Admissions Committee has not made a decision on your file. We will notify you as soon as a decision has been made." Yesterday it said, "Your application is currently under review." Has anyone else had this happen?

After status "Your application is currently under review." I got my invite within like 24hrs. But this is just one case. It does not mean anything. Good luck!:luck:

That's what is crazy about it!!! My application status DID say that it was, "currently under review" for a few days THEN it updated to, " the admissions comm. has not made a decision on your file. we will notify you as soon as a decision has been made." That is aggrivating!! It seems like SOMEONE "looked" at my file and just didn't decide yes or no? I have no idea at this point... ugh.

Interview Jan 26th, 3.1 science gpa, 96% on my PCAT

I have an interview on feb 9th for the pharmacy program...BUT i also applied for the dental program at the same school...you think because i applied to both programs this will put me at a disadvantage for the pharmacy program even though i got an interview for that program...

I have an interview on feb 9th for the pharmacy program...BUT i also applied for the dental program at the same school...you think because i applied to both programs this will put me at a disadvantage for the pharmacy program even though i got an interview for that program...

I have an interview on the same day! What time is yours? Mine is at 7 45.

Does anyone know the interview dates for Lecom-B?

My biggest advice to you all is to call the school often and talk to Lauren Bewley and keep updated on your apps. good luck, but those who take that advice will actually help thier chances of getting their apps looked at/pushed forward. Call. Everybody is super chill here.

What is your PCAT score? i want to know the applicants who applied to LECOM bradenton, what is your GPA and PCAT? i have a 16 in PCAT and 3.6 GPA. doy uo think i can get in to LECOM.

no, i dont think so, they will ask you a lot of question though, prepare yourself for it. question like if you get accepted to pharmacy and dental, which one u will choose and why? why did u apply to pharmacy and dental? etc..

Hello Everyone, to all the applicant who had interview, can you mention your GPA and PCAT scores please? i have a 3.6 gpa, have experience in pharmacy and a composite of 16 in PCAT. but i got a interview call from NSU and LECOM? do i have any chance to get in or they r just wasting their time and mine? does the PCAT even matters? also can anyone tell me what kind of essay questions they ask during the interview? i heard when someone has bachelors the pcat dont count, so can someone tell me what kind of question they ask at LECOM? thank you

There is absolutley no telling what lecom looks for. Nothing at all to say here.

My theory is that they are looking for people who don't nedccesarily come from professional backgrounded families. but that's just a hunch, there's no telling. Can you juggle?

Hello Everyone, to all the applicant who had interview, can you mention your GPA and PCAT scores please? i have a 3.6 gpa, have experience in pharmacy and a composite of 16 in PCAT. but i got a interview call from NSU and LECOM? do i have any chance to get in or they r just wasting their time and mine? does the PCAT even matters? also can anyone tell me what kind of essay questions they ask during the interview? i heard when someone has bachelors the pcat dont count, so can someone tell me what kind of question they ask at LECOM? thank you

When did you apply?

Also, does anyone know how much the deposit is? And interview dates?

Thanks.

Last edited:
When did you apply?

Also, does anyone know how much the deposit is? And interview dates?

Thanks.

I applied for fall 2012. I have the interview at Bradenton LECOM, do i have any chance to get in to any school with a 3.6 cumulative gpa, 3.71 science GPA, and a 16% on PCAT? i made it to the interview so far, does it mean anything though? and i need help with lecom essay questions? anybody know anything? plz list it here, it will be very helpful. thank you. and who is a good interviewer at LECOM?

It was just weird because for a week it said "currently under review" & now its saying they haven't made a decision?

Mine has been like that for about 4 months now and any time I email Lauren she says they havent make any decision as of yet..I wonder what that means

How long does it take to hear back from them after submission of the supplemental application?

hey guys...i have interview on 03/08 at 7:45....does anyone else have an interview on the same day? and i would really appreciate if you can give me some tips if you've been interviewed. thank you

hey dnt worry i had the same application status...when i submitted my supplement it said "Your application is currently under review" and after 2 weeks it said "The Admissions Committee has not made a decision on your file. We will notify you as soon as a decision has been made." that stayed as a status for about 2 more weeks and then i got an email from them inviting me for an interview. my interview is on 8th march. what is your application status now?

when did you submit your app?

i submitted my app on 12/15/2011 and submitted my supplement on 25th january

Do you have to bring anything else besides a photo ID for an interview?

Last edited:
Do you have to bring anything else besides a photo ID for an interview?

When is your interview? I guess you just have to bring photo ID. i am not sure though...my interview is on 8th march at 7:45 am.

Is anyone on the process of completing the immunization requirements? They need 3 Hepatitis B vaccines in less than 4 month? How?

:soexcited:Lecom Bradenton Class 2016 :banana::clap::highfive:

Last edited:
When is your interview? I guess you just have to bring photo ID. i am not sure though...my interview is on 8th march at 7:45 am.

I'll have to check, but on the 8th as well.

7:45 is mad early...

I called lauren today and she said my application is still on hold. Anyone has an idea what might be going on?. any input will help

ibeast when did you send the supplemental and when did you get the interview offer?

I had my interview on Feb 23 at 12:30 pm. That day Lauren said to call monday night, but i signed in my portal, and on Feb 23-26 and early 27th it said thanx for coming to the interview, etc... but from 27th by 10 am, it said The admission committee has not made a decision on your file, we will let you know as soon as they make a decision. What does this mean? is it good, or bad? does anyone have any idea? I m so nervous as well as so tensed, my blood pressure went high.:(