-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
LECOM-Bradenton C/O 2016: Fall 2012 Applicants
Started by pharmer1982
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
If you dont me asking. I interview on the 4/19/2012. Mine says decison has not been made yet. Is that a bad thing? Did you interview on the 4/19/2012? I am so scared and nervous right now. I don't when are they going to tell me.
Hey! I interviewed on 4/19/2012. I have not heard anything back yet. It states decision has not been made yet. Is that a bad thing? I contacted Lauren, she told me I have to wait. I am scared and nervous. Any ideas when they will notify me? Has anyone been accepted from the interview 4/19/2012? Please let me know.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have you been accepted or in the same position as me? Are you sure I am borderline? Thanks for the tip.
How many people on average were there in each interview group? I interview this Thursday in the afternoon..
There were about twenty candidates on Aprial 19,2012. Am I in a bad position? I am kind of nervous and scared right now. Any idea? Have you been accepted?
Hey! I interviewed on 4/19/2012. I have not heard anything back yet. It states decision has not been made yet. Is that a bad thing? I contacted Lauren, she told me I have to wait. I am scared and nervous. Any ideas when they will notify me? Has anyone been accepted from the interview 4/19/2012? Please let me know.
Wait is good. You probably got in. I've been accepted.
Lecom Bradenton: If you don't mind me asking, when did you interview and get your acceptance letter? Do they mail it or email? Just curious.
Its been over twelve days. I interviewed on April 19,2012. I feel like waiting this long is so stressful. I hope I get in. People in the previous discussion said that if they have not made a decision yet, or stated waitlist or rejection. It might be a good sign. I think.😱
True, don't psyche yourself out. No news after 2 weeks is a good news overall. I know most schools sent out rejections withing two weeks so you stand on positive end of spectrum. I also interviewed on 4/19, and have same status; Laura has said, " they were favorably looking into my application." I plan on calling her tomorrow, hopefully, its some good news.
I guess we r In the same boat. I called lauren and she told me that they r looking at my file favorably. But don't know when the response be. I think we r all good bcz we have not been rejected or waitlisted 🙂
I interviewed on 19th too. Did anyone get an email from Annette by chance today?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Whoops wrong school lol
I called Lauren, my status is still the same. Decision has not been made. How many seats are in the school again? I remember Lauren stated 145. Is that true. I was in the interview at 4/19/2012.
Yea I am in the same situation as you guys (I interviewed on the 26th tho). I spoke with Lauren last week and she said the same thing. I guess its good that we haven't heard nething back as of yet. I still check the portal first thing when I wake up just to make sure, and then numerous times a day. I hope we all get in!!! 😀
Does anyone know when the last interview date for Lecom B is?
Hey all...I just had an interview last Thursday (3/22) and I found out yesterday I was placed as an alternate. As lecomB is my top choice I plan on writing a letter of intent and to keep in touch with the school. I was just wondering if anyone who was on the wait list and was accepted has any advice?
Hey did you ever hear anything back? or are you still on the alternate list?
I heard from a current p1 its may 17thLast interview date is probably May 31st since it's a Thursday
I sent a letter of intent, which Lauren put in my file and I've also followed up with her since but I'm still on the alt list. All I can do is wait and hope for good news!!Hey did you ever hear anything back? or are you still on the alternate list?
I sent a letter of intent, which Lauren put in my file and I've also followed up with her since but I'm still on the alt list. All I can do is wait and hope for good news!!
well good luck I hope we both make it in!🙂
Has anyone else from the 4/26 interview heard a response?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed on that day but was waitlisted found out the Tues. afterHas anyone else from the 4/26 interview heard a response?
I called Lauren today and my file is stated decision has not been made yet. Interviewed on 4/19/2012. How long do I have to wait? I am planning to go on vacation but can't until I know I got in . Has anyone got in yet from 4/19/2012
I called Lauren today and my file is stated decision has not been made yet. Interviewed on 4/19/2012. How long do I have to wait? I am planning to go on vacation but can't until I know I got in . Has anyone got in yet from 4/19/2012
what did lauren say?
She said looking my file favorably. However no response. How about u?
I interviewed the 26th and my status has not changed yet. I figured if you all from the 19th aren't hearing anything yet I would try and wait it out
Do u think is it a good sign for the people interviewed on 4/19/2012? Is it a high chance we got in?
I don't know about anyone else
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't know about anyone else, but the waiting period is killing me! I'm too impatient for this! I had my interview the 26th so I'm hoping to hear back soon. 🙂 I know the longer the wait the better, but it's getting to be too much! I graduate the 20th and I'd really like to know before then!
calm down!! If you keep this up u will go crazy. Just be patient like everyone else. We are in the same position as u. The people from the 19th will here back this week. I think you would probably the following week.
I just wrote a little bit about myself, both personal and academic topics. It was short and too the point, basically just to let them know they are my top choice school. 🙂aeh06c.... Other than reaffirming your interest in LECOM, what else did u put in your letter of intent?
I'm doing the best I can, it's my top choice so it's understandable to be anxious. I'm sure most everyone else is also impatient. No one enjoys waiting for a very important decision to be made.
I'm doing the best I can, it's my top choice so it's understandable to be anxious. I'm sure most everyone else is also impatient. No one enjoys waiting for a very important decision to be made.
U probably got in. I heard that if u don't hear anything back mostly likely ur in. Bcz they sent out rejection/wait list quickly 🙂. Just be patient and hope we all got in.


