letter of interest pre-interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

xsxoxfx7

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all. In November, I wrote an update/letter of interest to some of the medical schools that I had applied to. 1 contracted me shortly after with an interview invite. There are a few schools that I am particularly eager to interview at. Would it be inappropriate to send a second letter of interest pre-interview reaffirming my interest in their program?
 
Hi all. In November, I wrote an update/letter of interest to some of the medical schools that I had applied to. 1 contracted me shortly after with an interview invite. There are a few schools that I am particularly eager to interview at. Would it be inappropriate to send a second letter of interest pre-interview reaffirming my interest in their program?

We know you are interested in applying to our school if you sent us an application. Sending a "letter of interest" is redundant.
 
No.


Hi all. In November, I wrote an update/letter of interest to some of the medical schools that I had applied to. 1 contracted me shortly after with an interview invite. There are a few schools that I am particularly eager to interview at. Would it be inappropriate to send a second letter of interest pre-interview reaffirming my interest in their program?