batista_123

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 6, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
I used to work for this radiologist and he was all cool with me. He told me to write myself a letter of rec and he would finalize it and send it. ever since i sent the rough draft, he has stopped all communications. he wont answer my emails, wont pick up phone when I call. I dont know what happened.
I am about to write him an email and say "I didnt believe radiologists are a**holes until i met you." I am so mad, I dont know what to do. the reason i am mad is not because of the letter of rec, its because he doesnt have to be such a moron and waste my time like this, all he has to do is respond back and say "sorry, i am not writing this." he doesnt have to keep me waiting.

now my question: what do you think happened? In the letter I wrote a lot of good things about myself, maybe too much. did that piss him off or something?

and yes, I do know for a fact that he is alive.

oh, and he has made himself "invisible" in chat so i cant see he is online.

Last edited:

georgearms

i am a girl
10+ Year Member
May 26, 2008
Status
Pre-Medical
He is probably really busy, and unfortunately your rec letter is not his first priority. Your situation is pretty common. Don't stress out about it, just keep looking for other alternatives!

tabascosauce

my temper short but my money long
7+ Year Member
May 24, 2010
lol it sounds like you guys are in some tenuous high school relationship