This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

terrafiend

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wanted to ask for a letter of rec from my neuroanatomy professor. Unfortunately the class is listed under the psych department, despite the fact that it's 100% biology of the brain. Would this work as one of my 2 letters of rec from a science professor?
 
Last edited:
I wanted to ask for a letter of rec from my neuroanatomy professor. Unfortunately the class is listed under the psych department, despite the fact that it's 100% biology of the brain. Would this work for a letter of rec from a science professor?

They don't have to specify the course listing in the letter. They could always just say they taught you neuroanatomy.

I've had engineering courses listed as anthro and english when they were full of design and solid works use so sometimes listings make no sense.