This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dmd21

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! I can’t seem to find the answer to my question anywhere. I need two LORs from two science professors. I am already getting one from my orgo I professor. Would it be weird to get the second one from orgo II professor? Or gen chem professor? Should I ask another science class completely? I feel like I’ve always had better relationships with my chemistry professors so they would definitely know me better than any other science class instructor 🤷🏻‍♀️
 
Hi everyone! I can’t seem to find the answer to my question anywhere. I need two LORs from two science professors. I am already getting one from my orgo I professor. Would it be weird to get the second one from orgo II professor? Or gen chem professor? Should I ask another science class completely? I feel like I’ve always had better relationships with my chemistry professors so they would definitely know me better than any other science class instructor 🤷🏻‍♀️
dontworryaboutit
 
Hi everyone! I can’t seem to find the answer to my question anywhere. I need two LORs from two science professors. I am already getting one from my orgo I professor. Would it be weird to get the second one from orgo II professor? Or gen chem professor? Should I ask another science class completely? I feel like I’ve always had better relationships with my chemistry professors so they would definitely know me better than any other science class instructor [emoji2370]
I had letters from my Chem 1 & 2 professors and it didn't raise any red flags.