Letters of Recommendation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dmd21

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I can’t seem to find the answer to my question anywhere. I need two LORs from two science professors. I am already getting one from my orgo I professor. Would it be weird to get the second one from orgo II professor? Or gen chem professor? Should I ask another science class completely? I feel like I’ve always had better relationships with my chemistry professors so they would definitely know me better than any other science class instructor 🤷🏻‍♀️

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone! I can’t seem to find the answer to my question anywhere. I need two LORs from two science professors. I am already getting one from my orgo I professor. Would it be weird to get the second one from orgo II professor? Or gen chem professor? Should I ask another science class completely? I feel like I’ve always had better relationships with my chemistry professors so they would definitely know me better than any other science class instructor 🤷🏻‍♀️
dontworryaboutit

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone! I can’t seem to find the answer to my question anywhere. I need two LORs from two science professors. I am already getting one from my orgo I professor. Would it be weird to get the second one from orgo II professor? Or gen chem professor? Should I ask another science class completely? I feel like I’ve always had better relationships with my chemistry professors so they would definitely know me better than any other science class instructor
I had letters from my Chem 1 & 2 professors and it didn't raise any red flags.

Reactions: 1 user