Line-by-line PS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The first animal I ever saved was a fire ant whose family had fallen victim to mass genocide by a hose-wielding third grader on the playground of my progressive problem-based elementary school. Within six months I had established an animal welfare organization just for eusocial insects, which continues to receive donations from a Kickstarter I created last year to protest the appellation "killer bee" for the African honey bee. Currently I am in conversation with local lawmakers, in the hopes that new legislation will be put in place to protect these insect societies from the whims of homeowners; I have even gone door to door in my town, campaigning for this legislation and offering alternatives to traditional pest control. Realizing that simply attempting to influence policy would be of little-to-no use for the current generation of abused African honey bees, I decided to give up my existence as the Heinz Ketchup heiress and moved to the nearest meadow to raise awareness for, and live among, the bees. Little did I know that I was deathly allergic to honey, which I realized one day.

Due to my physical inability to work with bees, I felt that I had reached a fork in the road: either face certain death on a daily basis, or attempt to find another passion in my life. I chose the former, and I feel that this shows my dedication to animals and the veterinary profession. After raising nearing 6 million dollars and constructing a state-of-the art African honey bee rescue facility, I chose to accept other species as well. This is when I encountered my first horse.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
The first animal I ever saved was a fire ant whose family had fallen victim to mass genocide by a hose-wielding third grader on the playground of my progressive problem-based elementary school. Within six months I had established an animal welfare organization just for eusocial insects, which continues to receive donations from a Kickstarter I created last year to protest the appellation "killer bee" for the African honey bee. Currently I am in conversation with local lawmakers, in the hopes that new legislation will be put in place to protect these insect societies from the whims of homeowners; I have even gone door to door in my town, campaigning for this legislation and offering alternatives to traditional pest control. Realizing that simply attempting to influence policy would be of little-to-no use for the current generation of abused African honey bees, I decided to give up my existence as the Heinz Ketchup heiress and moved to the nearest meadow to raise awareness for, and live among, the bees. Little did I know that I was deathly allergic to honey, which I realized one day.

Due to my physical inability to work with bees, I felt that I had reached a fork in the road: either face certain death on a daily basis, or attempt to find another passion in my life. I chose the former, and I feel that this shows my dedication to animals and the veterinary profession. After raising nearing 6 million dollars and constructing a state-of-the art African honey bee rescue facility, I chose to accept other species as well. This is when I encountered my first horse. I then realized how much I loved horses and in an effort to combine my passion for horses with my passion for honey bees, I started a program to cross breed horses with bees and created the world's first pegasus. Due to the cross breeding with the bees, my pegasus produced large quantities of honey that I used to feed and single handedly save a 3rd world country while risking life and limb due to my allergies.

Reactions: 2 users

Due to my physical inability to work with bees, I felt that I had reached a fork in the road: either face certain death on a daily basis, or attempt to find another passion in my life. I chose the former, and I feel that this shows my dedication to animals and the veterinary profession. After raising nearing 6 million dollars and constructing a state-of-the art African honey bee rescue facility, I chose to accept other species as well. This is when I encountered my first horse. I then realized how much I loved horses and in an effort to combine my passion for horses with my passion for honey bees, I started a program to cross breed horses with bees and created the world's first pegasus. Due to the cross breeding with the bees, my pegasus produced large quantities of honey that I used to feed and single handedly save a 3rd world country while risking life and limb due to my allergies.

My interest in veterinary medicine flourished in March 2014 when I was forced to treat my pegasus for Ebola following a relief mission to Guinea.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)

My interest in veterinary medicine flourished in March 2014 when I was forced to treat my pegasus for Ebola following a relief mission to Guinea. While there, I crossbred more bees and horses to create more Pegasus (I have no idea what the plural form of Pegasus is haha) to give the people of Guinea a faster, more efficient way to get around.

My interest in veterinary medicine flourished in March 2014 when I was forced to treat my pegasus for Ebola following a relief mission to Guinea. While there, I crossbred more bees and horses to create more Pegasus (I have no idea what the plural form of Pegasus is haha) to give the people of Guinea a faster, more efficient way to get around. Unfortunately this also aided the spread of the virus, but hey, you live and learn, and that's what research is about. Given this field work experience, I would be successful in a dual degree program, and plan to be the face of next year's Time Magazine cover article: The Veterinary Epidemiogist who saved the world.

My interest in veterinary medicine flourished in March 2014 when I was forced to treat my pegasus for Ebola following a relief mission to Guinea. While there, I crossbred more bees and horses to create more pegasi to give the people of Guinea a faster, more efficient way to get around. Unfortunately this also aided the spread of the virus, but hey, you live and learn, and that's what research is about. Given this field work experience, I would be successful in a dual degree program, and plan to be the face of next year's Time Magazine cover article: The Veterinary Epidemiogist who saved the world.

(Out - of - text: It seemed out of character for the applicant not to have a plural form of pegasus. From Google: technically, Pegasus is the Greek winged horse and a son of Poseidon. He's an individual, not a species, so there isn't a plural. However, we're using it as a species name, we're breeding multiples, and I'm pretty sure the applicant is the first, so we can call the plural whatever we want. I'm using the Latin plural form -i instead of the English plural -uses because I think it sounds cooler. Suggestions welcome!

I'll get off the language soapbox now. Back to the regularly scheduled parody...)

(Out - of - text: It seemed out of character for the applicant not to have a plural form of pegasus. From Google: technically, Pegasus is the Greek winged horse and a son of Poseidon. He's an individual, not a species, so there isn't a plural. However, we're using it as a species name, we're breeding multiples, and I'm pretty sure the applicant is the first, so we can call the plural whatever we want. I'm using the Latin plural form -i instead of the English plural -uses because I think it sounds cooler. Suggestions welcome!

I'll get off the language soapbox now. Back to the regularly scheduled parody...)

Actually, I thought it was hilarious for the person to not have a plural form of pegasus in there..

My interest in veterinary medicine flourished in March 2014 when I was forced to treat my pegasus for Ebola following a relief mission to Guinea. While there, I crossbred more bees and horses to create more pegasi to give the people of Guinea a faster, more efficient way to get around. Unfortunately this also aided the spread of the virus, but hey, you live and learn, and that's what research is about. Given this field work experience, I would be successful in a dual degree program, and plan to be the face of next year's Time Magazine cover article: The Veterinary Epidemiogist who saved the world.

I completely agree on the Pegasi as I think it rolls off the tongue quite well. But since all PSs must have personality I figured I'd have a better chance of being accepted if I showed I was a confident applicant despite my flaws. L O L I can't even type this with a straight face.

Actually, I thought it was hilarious for the person to not have a plural form of pegasus in there..

DVMDream you're exactly the adcom member that I would want to read this PS.

Reactions: 1 users

My interest in veterinary medicine flourished in March 2014 when I was forced to treat my pegasus for Ebola following a relief mission to Guinea. While there, I crossbred more bees and horses to create more pegasi to give the people of Guinea a faster, more efficient way to get around. Unfortunately this also aided the spread of the virus, but hey, you live and learn, and that's what research is about. Given this field work experience, I would be successful in a dual degree program, and plan to be the face of next year's Time Magazine cover article: The Veterinary Epidemiogist who saved the world. I soon discovered, however, that the pegasus that I had so painstakingly created had given me Ebola, and I wound up falling into a coma before being transported from Guinea to Princeton Plainsboro Hospital. Dr. House was charged with treating me, and I miraculously realized that I was able to understand everything that was going on around me while in the coma. Although initially bored, I soon passed the time by learning about medicine from the doctors that treated me, and was awarded an MD upon waking up from my coma.

Reactions: 5 users

My interest in veterinary medicine flourished in March 2014 when I was forced to treat my pegasus for Ebola following a relief mission to Guinea. While there, I crossbred more bees and horses to create more pegasi to give the people of Guinea a faster, more efficient way to get around. Unfortunately this also aided the spread of the virus, but hey, you live and learn, and that's what research is about. Given this field work experience, I would be successful in a dual degree program, and plan to be the face of next year's Time Magazine cover article: The Veterinary Epidemiogist who saved the world. I soon discovered, however, that the pegasus that I had so painstakingly created had given me Ebola, and I wound up falling into a coma before being transported from Guinea to Princeton Plainsboro Hospital. Dr. House was charged with treating me, and I miraculously realized that I was able to understand everything that was going on around me while in the coma. Although initially bored, I soon passed the time by learning about medicine from the doctors that treated me, and was awarded an MD upon waking up from my coma.

I believe these experiences have prepared me for veterinary medicine because I have many multicultural experiences which have given me the desire to improve both human and animal healthcare by creating the world's first Ebola vaccine.

Brilliant BI, absolutely brilliant :laugh: Though you guys are such rule breakers...you're only supposed to add a sentence at a time :p

With my new medical degree in hand, I returned home to my grandmother, who had been sick for a very long time with an unknown illness (it was not lupus).

Brilliant BI, absolutely brilliant :laugh: Though you guys are such rule breakers...you're only supposed to add a sentence at a time :p

With my new medical degree in hand, I returned home to my grandmother, who had been sick for a very long time with an unknown illness (it was not lupus).
I like to live on the edge ;). I'll be good and only post one sentence from now on :laugh:.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm going to join the last two posts with a couple alterations so that we can continue. :D
-----------------------------------------

With my new medical degree in hand, I returned home to my grandmother, who had been sick for a very long time with an unknown illness (it was not lupus). She willingly submitted herself and her prized Persian cat to my first trial of a new Ebola vaccine. Unfortunately both died, but I believe these experiences have prepared me for veterinary medicine and given me the desire to improve human and animal healthcare one resurrection at a time.

@WildZoo @LivesintheLibrary

With my new medical degree in hand, I returned home to my grandmother, who had been sick for a very long time with an unknown illness (it was not lupus).She willingly submitted herself and her prized Persian cat to my first trial of a new Ebola vaccine. Unfortunately both died, but I believe these experiences have prepared me for veterinary medicine and given me the desire to improve human and animal healthcare one resurrection at a time. To follow this, I interned at a state-of-the-art research center and conservation park near Central America, where I revived fossilized honeybees to study the chemical composition and health benefits of prehistoric honey.

(Out of-text - This has been hilarious so far. I don't want to see this die, so here's my attempt to continue. Who wants to take the next line?)

With my new medical degree in hand, I returned home to my grandmother, who had been sick for a very long time with an unknown illness (it was not lupus).She willingly submitted herself and her prized Persian cat to my first trial of a new Ebola vaccine. Unfortunately both died, but I believe these experiences have prepared me for veterinary medicine and given me the desire to improve human and animal healthcare one resurrection at a time. To follow this, I interned at a state-of-the-art research center and conservation park near Central America, where I revived fossilized honeybees to study the chemical composition and health benefits of prehistoric honey. After working there for over a year, I was allowed access to the classified dinosaur research labs, and became involved in the Velociraptor behavior project.

With my new medical degree in hand, I returned home to my grandmother, who had been sick for a very long time with an unknown illness (it was not lupus).She willingly submitted herself and her prized Persian cat to my first trial of a new Ebola vaccine. Unfortunately both died, but I believe these experiences have prepared me for veterinary medicine and given me the desire to improve human and animal healthcare one resurrection at a time. To follow this, I interned at a state-of-the-art research center and conservation park near Central America, where I revived fossilized honeybees to study the chemical
composition and health benefits of prehistoric honey. After working there for over a year, I was allowed access to the classified dinosaur research labs, and became involved in theVelociraptor behavior project. It was my primary goal to domesticate the fiendish brute into the most highly regarded service animal.

With my new medical degree in hand, I returned home to my grandmother, who had been sick for a very long time with an unknown illness (it was not lupus).She willingly submitted herself and her prized Persian cat to my first trial of a new Ebola vaccine. Unfortunately both died, but I believe these experiences have prepared me for veterinary medicine and given me the desire to improve human and animal healthcare one resurrection at a time. To follow this, I interned at a state-of-the-art research center and conservation park near Central America, where I revived fossilized honeybees to study the chemical composition and health benefits of prehistoric honey. After working there for over a year, I was allowed access to the classified dinosaur research labs, and became involved in the Velociraptor behavior project. It was my primary goal to domesticate the fiendish brute into the most highly regarded service animal. I approached this project with appropriate caution, studying the Jurassic Park textbooks in depth to learn from previous researchers' mistakes and ensure that I was adequately prepared to bring an extinct species into our modern world.

With my new medical degree in hand, I returned home to my grandmother, who had been sick for a very long time with an unknown illness (it was not lupus).She willingly submitted herself and her prized Persian cat to my first trial of a new Ebola vaccine. Unfortunately both died, but I believe these experiences have prepared me for veterinary medicine and given me the desire to improve human and animal healthcare one resurrection at a time. To follow this, I interned at a state-of-the-art research center and conservation park near Central America, where I revived fossilized honeybees to study the chemical composition and health benefits of prehistoric honey. After working there for over a year, I was allowed access to the classified dinosaur research labs, and became involved in the Velociraptor behavior project. It was my primary goal to domesticate the fiendish brute into the most highly regarded service animal. I approached this project with appropriate caution, studying the Jurassic Park textbooks in depth to learn from previous researchers' mistakes and ensure that I was adequately prepared to bring an extinct species into our modern world. Unfortunately, despite the strictest of precautions, I lost my right arm and six of my toes during rigorous training sessions.

With my new medical degree in hand, I returned home to my grandmother, who had been sick for a very long time with an unknown illness (it was not lupus).She willingly submitted herself and her prized Persian cat to my first trial of a new Ebola vaccine. Unfortunately both died, but I believe these experiences have prepared me for veterinary medicine and given me the desire to improve human and animal healthcare one resurrection at a time. To follow this, I interned at a state-of-the-art research center and conservation park near Central America, where I revived fossilized honeybees to study the chemical composition and health benefits of prehistoric honey. After working there for over a year, I was allowed access to the classified dinosaur research labs, and became involved in the Velociraptor behavior project. It was my primary goal to domesticate the fiendish brute into the most highly regarded service animal. I approached this project with appropriate caution, studying the Jurassic Park textbooks in depth to learn from previous researchers' mistakes and ensure that I was adequately prepared to bring an extinct species into our modern world. Unfortunately, despite the strictest of precautions, I lost my right arm and six of my toes during rigorous training sessions. Fortunately, my concurrent research on starfish limb regeneration paid off and I regenerated my missing parts with only one additional extra toe.

Reactions: 5 users

With my new medical degree in hand, I returned home to my grandmother, who had been sick for a very long time with an unknown illness (it was not lupus).She willingly submitted herself and her prized Persian cat to my first trial of a new Ebola vaccine. Unfortunately both died, but I believe these experiences have prepared me for veterinary medicine and given me the desire to improve human and animal healthcare one resurrection at a time. To follow this, I interned at a state-of-the-art research center and conservation park near Central America, where I revived fossilized honeybees to study the chemical composition and health benefits of prehistoric honey. After working there for over a year, I was allowed access to the classified dinosaur research labs, and became involved in the Velociraptor behavior project. It was my primary goal to domesticate the fiendish brute into the most highly regarded service animal. I approached this project with appropriate caution, studying the Jurassic Park textbooks in depth to learn from previous researchers' mistakes and ensure that I was adequately prepared to bring an extinct species into our modern world. Unfortunately, despite the strictest of precautions, I lost my right arm and six of my toes during rigorous training sessions. Fortunately, my concurrent research on starfish limb regeneration paid off and I regenerated my missing parts with only one additional extra toe. In addition to bringing back the Velociraptor, I used my experience reviving fossils to bring my grandmother and her cat back to life; for this I was awarded a Nobel Prize.

With my new medical degree in hand, I returned home to my grandmother, who had been sick for a very long time with an unknown illness (it was not lupus).She willingly submitted herself and her prized Persian cat to my first trial of a new Ebola vaccine. Unfortunately both died, but I believe these experiences have prepared me for veterinary medicine and given me the desire to improve human and animal healthcare one resurrection at a time. To follow this, I interned at a state-of-the-art research center and conservation park near Central America, where I revived fossilized honeybees to study the chemical composition and health benefits of prehistoric honey. After working there for over a year, I was allowed access to the classified dinosaur research labs, and became involved in the Velociraptor behavior project. It was my primary goal to domesticate the fiendish brute into the most highly regarded service animal. I approached this project with appropriate caution, studying the Jurassic Park textbooks in depth to learn from previous researchers' mistakes and ensure that I was adequately prepared to bring an extinct species into our modern world. Unfortunately, despite the strictest of precautions, I lost my right arm and six of my toes during rigorous training sessions. Fortunately, my concurrent research on starfish limb regeneration paid off and I regenerated my missing parts with only one additional extra toe. In addition to bringing back the Velociraptor, I used my experience reviving fossils to bring my grandmother and her cat back to life; for this I was awarded a Nobel Prize.

However, I am beginning to see the social and political implications of my resurrection skills, as scientists have requested that I bring back dodo birds, Einstein, and Shakespeare.

However, I am beginning to see the social and political implications of my resurrection skills, as scientists have requested that I bring back dodo birds, Einstein, and Shakespeare. Instead, I took a third option and revived several notable philosophers, including John Stuart Mill, Frederick Nietzsche, and Thomas Hobbes, to create a Resurrection Council and delegate this responsibility.

(My character counter shows 5128 characters with spaces and line breaks. :(. Someone want to start a new one?)

When I was born, my mother chose a unique name for me, Special Snowflake, I soon lived up to my name when I single-handedly stopped global warming and saved the polar bears at the age of 6.

Reactions: 3 users
When I was born, my mother chose a unique name for me, Special Snowflake, I soon lived up to my name when I single-handedly stopped global warming and saved the polar bears at the age of 6. I believe strongly in gaining a diverse array of experiences and the special-ness of all organisms, so shortly after finishing this initiative I branched out into conserving world penguin populations of both snowy and warm climates.

When I was born, my mother chose a unique name for me, Special Snowflake, I soon lived up to my name when I single-handedly stopped global warming and saved the polar bears at the age of 6. I believe strongly in gaining a diverse array of experiences and the special-ness of all organisms, so shortly after finishing this initiative I branched out into conserving world penguin populations of both snowy and warm climates. Also - I like tuhtles.

When I was born, my mother chose a unique name for me, Special Snowflake, I soon lived up to my name when I single-handedly stopped global warming and saved the polar bears at the age of 6. I believe strongly in gaining a diverse array of experiences and the special-ness of all organisms, so shortly after finishing this initiative I branched out into conserving world penguin populations of both snowy and warm climates. Also - I like tuhtles. So by middle school, I had also re-grew all of the ocean's sea grass habitats, and was able to save the sea turtles and manatees.

When I was born, my mother chose a unique name for me, Special Snowflake, I soon lived up to my name when I single-handedly stopped global warming and saved the polar bears at the age of 6. I believe strongly in gaining a diverse array of experiences and the special-ness of all organisms, so shortly after finishing this initiative I branched out into conserving world penguin populations of both snowy and warm climates. Also - I like tuhtles. So by middle school, I had also re-grew all of the ocean's sea grass habitats, and was able to save the sea turtles and manatees. In doing this I learned a valuable lesson about ecology as I realized the sea turtles were eating all the jelly fish and while most people were happy about this decline, I feel they are just misunderstood so I created a jellyfish sanctuary.

When I was born, my mother chose a unique name for me, Special Snowflake, I soon lived up to my name when I single-handedly stopped global warming and saved the polar bears at the age of 6. I believe strongly in gaining a diverse array of experiences and the special-ness of all organisms, so shortly after finishing this initiative I branched out into conserving world penguin populations of both snowy and warm climates. Also - I like tuhtles. So by middle school, I had also re-grew all of the ocean's sea grass habitats, and was able to save the sea turtles and manatees. In doing this I learned a valuable lesson about ecology as I realized the sea turtles were eating all the jelly fish and while most people were happy about this decline, I feel they are just misunderstood so I created a jellyfish sanctuary.

When I was 13, a man in a robe came to my jellyfish sanctuary and explained that my sense of the special-ness of all organisms came from my unusually high midichlorian count.

Reactions: 4 users

When I was 13, a man in a robe came to my jellyfish sanctuary and explained that my sense of the special-ness of all organisms came from my unusually high midichlorian count. He then gave me two options: take the red pill or the blue pill.

When I was 13, a man in a robe came to my jellyfish sanctuary and explained that my sense of the special-ness of all organisms came from my unusually high midichlorian count. He then gave me two options: take the red pill or the blue pill. Because of my uniqueness and ability to think outside the box, I took both instead.

VMCAS just reopened, so why not start a new round for this application cycle?

I first learned about veterinary medicine when my Mom would tell me bedtime stories about my Great-uncle John.

I first learned about veterinary medicine when my Mom would tell me bedtime stories about my Great-uncle John. He was a pathologist at Pigfarts College of Vet Med and provided me with my very first scalpel for dissecting Grindylows.

I first learned about veterinary medicine when my Mom would tell me bedtime stories about my Great-uncle John. He was a pathologist at Pigfarts College of Vet Med and provided me with my very first scalpel for dissecting Grindylows. Unfortunately, my Great-Uncle John--who I considered a mentor--perished at the age of 132 last winter due to a cold; he was really gone too soon.

I first learned about veterinary medicine when my Mom would tell me bedtime stories about my Great-uncle John. He was a pathologist at Pigfarts College of Vet Med and provided me with my very first scalpel for dissecting Grindylows. Unfortunately, my Great-Uncle John--who I considered a mentor--perished at the age of 132 last winter due to a cold; he was really gone too soon.

Because of the tragedy of my uncle's death, when I was in middle school, I wasn't like all the other girls - instead of being fake and preppy, my wardrobe came exclusively from Hot Topic, I only listened to metal like My Chemical Romance (not like Justin Beiber, ew), wore cat ears every day to class (so random! xD), and totally glomped my bffs in the hallway.

Because of the tragedy of my uncle's death, when I was in middle school, I wasn't like all the other girls - instead of being fake and preppy, my wardrobe came exclusively from Hot Topic, I only listened to metal like My Chemical Romance (not like Justin Beiber, ew), wore cat ears every day to class (so random! xD), and totally glomped my bffs in the hallway. I did not give in to depression, however, but kept Great-Uncle John in my heart by volunteering afternoons and evenings at the vampire bat sanctuary he started in my town.

Because of the tragedy of my uncle's death, when I was in middle school, I wasn't like all the other girls - instead of being fake and preppy, my wardrobe came exclusively from Hot Topic, I only listened to metal like My Chemical Romance (not like Justin Beiber, ew), wore cat ears every day to class (so random! xD), and totally glomped my bffs in the hallway. I did not give in to depression, however, but kept Great-Uncle John in my heart by volunteering afternoons and evenings at the vampire bat sanctuary he started in my town. The sanctuary also had a research center studying genetically engineered bats to give people echolocation abilities. I learned of the existence of this project when I was bit and gained superhero abilities.

Because of the tragedy of my uncle's death, when I was in middle school, I wasn't like all the other girls - instead of being fake and preppy, my wardrobe came exclusively from Hot Topic, I only listened to metal like My Chemical Romance (not like Justin Beiber, ew), wore cat ears every day to class (so random! xD), and totally glomped my bffs in the hallway. I did not give in to depression, however, but kept Great-Uncle John in my heart by volunteering afternoons and evenings at the vampire bat sanctuary he started in my town. The sanctuary also had a research center studying genetically engineered bats to give people echolocation abilities. I learned of the existence of this project when I was bit and gained superhero abilities.As such, I will be the best veterinarian ever because I can literally communicate with animals - Dr. Dolittle ain't got nothing on me.

Because of the tragedy of my uncle's death, when I was in middle school, I wasn't like all the other girls - instead of being fake and preppy, my wardrobe came exclusively from Hot Topic, I only listened to metal like My Chemical Romance (not like Justin Beiber, ew), wore cat ears every day to class (so random! xD), and totally glomped my bffs in the hallway. I did not give in to depression, however, but kept Great-Uncle John in my heart by volunteering afternoons and evenings at the vampire bat sanctuary he started in my town. The sanctuary also had a research center studying genetically engineered bats to give people echolocation abilities. I learned of the existence of this project when I was bit and gained superhero abilities. As such, I will be the best veterinarian ever because I can literally communicate with animals - Dr. Dolittle ain't got nothing on me.

My superhero powers earned me a full ride merit scholarship to my top choice Justice League school, where I am currently majoring in Supernatural Animal Sciences with a minor in Internet Meme Studies. I plan on using my wealth of knowledge of "lol catz" and "doge" to help me prepare me for a career in veterinary medicine.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi everyone, not sure if I posted in this personal statement thread before (sorry, on my phone in the airport), but I would be glad to read any personal statements if you so desire! I'm in a combined DVM/PhD program as well , if anyone has any questions about supplemental essays, etc. Feel free to private message me about any of this! :)