This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blueangel12

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know that both schools were overall and their pharmacy schools were established around the same time. Both their Naplex pass rates are very close with Lipscomb at ~91% and Belmont at ~93% as of 2018.

A lot of the threads I see comparing Lipscomb to Belmont pharmacy were nearly 10 years ago and both schools were in the process of renovating their campuses. I wanted to know if a lot has changed since then?

I am from Houston, Texas. I have an upcoming interview with Belmont on 09/13 and Lipscomb on 09/26. I could have scheduled Lipscomb for 09/12. I know it is odd to not schedule both in the same week since both schools are ~2 miles from each other. Lipscomb just sent me an interview invite today and kind of jumbled my schedule a bit. Belmont sent me an interview invite 3 weeks ago in addition to LECOM-B and LECOM-E. I scheduled my interviews for LECOM-E (09/10), LECOM-B (09/12), and Belmont 09/13 over 3 weeks ago. LECOM-B and Lipscomb do their interviews on Thursdays. I am debating if I should consider even going to the Lipscomb interview. I have 72 hours prior to the interview date to cancel. Depending on how soon I get acceptance/rejection notifications from the other schools 72 hours prior to the Lipscomb interview date.

Members don't see this ad.