This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

blueangel12

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know that both schools were overall and their pharmacy schools were established around the same time. Both their Naplex pass rates are very close with Lipscomb at ~91% and Belmont at ~93% as of 2018.

A lot of the threads I see comparing Lipscomb to Belmont pharmacy were nearly 10 years ago and both schools were in the process of renovating their campuses. I wanted to know if a lot has changed since then?

I am from Houston, Texas. I have an upcoming interview with Belmont on 09/13 and Lipscomb on 09/26. I could have scheduled Lipscomb for 09/12. I know it is odd to not schedule both in the same week since both schools are ~2 miles from each other. Lipscomb just sent me an interview invite today and kind of jumbled my schedule a bit. Belmont sent me an interview invite 3 weeks ago in addition to LECOM-B and LECOM-E. I scheduled my interviews for LECOM-E (09/10), LECOM-B (09/12), and Belmont 09/13 over 3 weeks ago. LECOM-B and Lipscomb do their interviews on Thursdays. I am debating if I should consider even going to the Lipscomb interview. I have 72 hours prior to the interview date to cancel. Depending on how soon I get acceptance/rejection notifications from the other schools 72 hours prior to the Lipscomb interview date.