Hi everyone. Current LMU student. My 2 cents on the wait for hearing back from LMU. The Dean is the one with the final say in who gets accepted. Not Admissions. Admissions committee makes their decisions to be passed on to the Dean to make the final decision. The Dean is a VERY BUSY PERSON. Especially these past 2 months. Hence why you probably haven’t heard back yet. Also admissions has been extremely busy as well.
With that being said, I know your stress, eagerness, and frustration with not just LMU, but the entire cycle may be impacting you. If you have interviewed and haven’t heard back, you are not rejected until you hear back. I was officially rejected from here by like the end of March, early April. Patience is key during the application process. I know it’s easier said than done (please trust me, I know. It took me 4 years to find the courage to apply and 3 cycles to get in). I high key recommend you keep yourself busy while you wait, not stalk SDN or Reddit. It will just make you feel worse than you may already do. Start a new hobby that would be cool to add to your application, volunteer, shadow at a clinic, gain more vet experience, take a vacation, retake courses. Do whatever you can to improve not just your application, but your mental health. I promise what’s for you will be for you. And if that includes getting into LMU or any other school, then that’s great! If it’s not, that’s okay too! This is proof of your resilience and the strive to keep pushing! I believe in every single one of you and know you will get into vet school. Whether it’s LMU or else where! Keep you head up high [emoji4]