LMU C/O 2028

Started by vetcat2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hello everyone! I am a hopeful 2028 Silver applicant. I haven’t received anything at all yet except, an email to verify they received my Casper results and to offer a tour. My anxiety is through the roof, do you guys think they send the tour email to all applicants? Reaching for any hope right now 😊
 
Last edited:
Hello everyone! I am a hopeful 2028 Silver applicant. I haven’t received anything at all yet except, an email to verify they received my Casper results and to offer a tour. My anxiety is through the roof, do you guys think they send the tour email to all applicants? Reaching for any hope right now [emoji4]

Honestly I’m not sure. Did you already do your interview??
I have mine on Monday and I’m so nervous [emoji31]
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone! I am a hopeful 2028 Silver applicant. I haven’t received anything at all yet except, an email to verify they received my Casper results and to offer a tour. My anxiety is through the roof, do you guys think they send the tour email to all applicants? Reaching for any hope right now 😊
Hi! I applied and had an interview in July. Still waiting to hear back 🙁. I’m right there with you with the anxiety! Lol. I did also get the tour emails.
 
Hi! I applied and had an interview in July. Still waiting to hear back 🙁. I’m right there with you with the anxiety! Lol. I did also get the tour emails.
Ugh, I am obsessive compulsive with checking my email. Lol I only get a break on the weekends when I don’t think they would send anything out. 🤞🏻 for us both!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How did your interview go?
I think it went well, it went by a lot faster then I was expecting but I just was myself and did the best that I could do 🙂... I was definitely nervous though. I really like the program and would love to attend so hopefully they'll give a response in the next week or so.. fingers crossed!
 
I think it went well, it went by a lot faster then I was expecting but I just was myself and did the best that I could do 🙂... I was definitely nervous though. I really like the program and would love to attend so hopefully they'll give a response in the next week or so.. fingers crossed!

I had my interview this morning too and I’m hoping the same for the turn around! Nail biting already [emoji24]
 
I think it went well, it went by a lot faster then I was expecting but I just was myself and did the best that I could do 🙂... I was definitely nervous though. I really like the program and would love to attend so hopefully they'll give a response in the next week or so.. fingers crossed!
That’s is so awesome, I bet you did great! 🤞🏻 for you!
 
I did email admissions today to better understand my status. I also stated someone that interviewed recently got accepted in 2 days. The response was generic: The admission committee is still looking at applications and we still have more interviews to be conducted through October. Continue to monitor your VMCAS email as we will send out any update changes.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got an interview invite and my application isn't even verified yet?! Omg I'm screaming, I applied to 14 schools as a nontrad student after trying once in 2021 and barely expected anything this cycle [emoji15]

Congratulations! When is your interview?
 
respectfully, is this opinion or fact? Thank you.
Factual as dancingvet_loading said.

The exception, if you want to get into the specifics as if it were a fey contract, would be half fact: the pedantic answer being additional silver offers may go out while blue is being extended if someone withdrew right before the January class begins. In which case, the statement is no longer (technically) true. The January Cohort will start on January 8. LMU usually began interviewing in October and now plans on ending interviews in October. 🤞the notification timeline for everybody should be sooner than previous cycles but it’s hard to say until this go round happens.

But yes, when the silver cohort is filled then offers for the blue cohort will start up.
 
Factual as dancingvet_loading said.

The exception, if you want to get into the specifics as if it were a fey contract, would be half fact: the pedantic answer being additional silver offers may go out while blue is being extended if someone withdrew right before the January class begins. In which case, the statement is no longer (technically) true. The January Cohort will start on January 8. LMU usually began interviewing in October and now plans on ending interviews in October. 🤞the notification timeline for everybody should be sooner than previous cycles but it’s hard to say until this go round happens.

But yes, when the silver cohort is filled then offers for the blue cohort will start up.
Thank you!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad