Loma Linda Expectants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
got an interview call yesterday.. i'm going Nov. 16.. good luck everyone!:love:

congrats & see u there!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
when did you submit application?

I applied at the beginning of Sept but lower GPA. So I guess that's why I don't hear anything from them.

did you get all your LORs and stuff in? When I turned my app in.. I received an email stating that I was missing a lot of stuff! I called the school and they told me it takes two weeks to update the system (and to call back if my app wasn't updated after 2 weeks). I called and they found my LORs.. but one of my transcripts got lost sometime during the mailing process or in the room they keep them in.. I mailed another one ASAP after that

I am so nervous seeing people get interview invite. LLU is my first choice...

I am so nervous seeing people get interview invite. LLU is my first choice...
Nothing for me yet. I can check my status page, and that's about it. When do they send out rejection / waitlist letters? does anyone know?

Nothing for me yet. I can check my status page, and that's about it. When do they send out rejection / waitlist letters? does anyone know?

they sent a rejection letter to me for last year's admissions status in march 2007.

when is the next batch of interviews? January?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know what LLU's accredidation status is??

:thumbup: good luck to everyone coming to the interview tomorrow! :luck:

Is there an essay test for the interview at Loma Linda?

to all those who attended the interview...How was it? I hope everyone did great!!

Has anyone who had an interview at LLU heard back from them? I was told that last year, the admissions committee met and replied to certain applicants the Monday immediately following the Friday interviews.

i heard LLU picks 70-80% SDA applicants. seventh day adventist. their own religion.

i heard LLU picks 70-80% SDA applicants. seventh day adventist. their own religion.

I don't know how true that is. According to Ms. Williams' introduction during last week's interview, she said about 15% of their current students are SDA. To my knowledge, they're very diverse.

My interviewers said it could take up to as long as 4 weeks to get back to us. Let's hope for the best :)

For those who interviewed at LLU, have you heard anything? When is their next interview? I mean after the one on Nov 30th? Thanks!

Out of 63 students in my class (2011) there is only about 8 or 9 SDA. Good luck to you guys, getting into a program is the hardest part. Once your in it's a cake-walk. Also learn the top 200 drugs before you start class. I wish I would have so that I could have focused more on Football this year.

Out of 63 students in my class (2011) there is only about 8 or 9 SDA. Good luck to you guys, getting into a program is the hardest part. Once your in it's a cake-walk. Also learn the top 200 drugs before you start class. I wish I would have so that I could have focused more on Football this year.

anybody here know when they will be having their next interviews?

yeah, i haven't heard anything from them i submitted my application other than a receipt confirmation.

yeah, i haven't heard anything from them i submitted my application other than a receipt confirmation.
same here! :sleep: but i know that by March, we should know something. :laugh: (rejection letter for sure).

How many more interviews do they have for 2008? Anyone knows?:D

LLU called me today.. I got accepted!!:love:good luck to everyone:luck::luck:

Has anyone who had an interview at LLU heard back from them? I was told that last year, the admissions committee met and replied to certain applicants the Monday immediately following the Friday interviews.

Yes! They just called me ... I'm in! :hardy: :) :D

Soooo happy!

congats azpixie & shehsheh! I got in too!! See you both there in fall!! :hardy::hardy::hardy:
Preserverance rocks!! (I'm a reapplicant):biglove:

congrats to you guys!

you must be thrilled pharmDY :D

congrads to you guys!!!

anybody knows the likelihood of those waitlisted getting accepted?

yay i got in they called me this afternoon but i will probably decline teh offer so that leaves a spot open for someone else. :) good luck everyone

congrats shehsheh, pharmdy and lucy130!! is this your #1 choice or are you guys waiting on other schools?

congrats shehsheh, pharmdy and lucy130!! is this your #1 choice or are you guys waiting on other schools?

#1 choice for me :):):)

are these acceptances for the November interview? has anyone heard back from the last week interview yet??

nov 16th inteview

YES!!!! i am so excited to be joing this class!!! seee u there~~~~

YES!!!! i am so excited to be joing this class!!! seee u there~~~~

hey poopoo, you're all over the place. How many schools did you get accepted to?

congrats to people who got accpeted!

Can people who got accepted post their stats? so I will know what are my chances.

1. cGPA
2. sGPA
3. application turned in date

Thanks in advance.

I am so worried.
LLU is also my first choice, but I havent hear anything from them yet. :scared: Maybe cause I turned in my application late. I guess I should submit it earier. I hope I will not be getting the rejection letter in march. That will be really sad.:(

Can people who got accepted post their stats? so I will know what are my chances.

1. cGPA
2. sGPA

Thanks in advance.

I am so worried.
LLU is also my first choice, but I havent hear anything from them yet. :scared: Maybe cause I turned in my application late. I guess I should submit it earier. I hope I will not be getting the rejection letter in march. That will be really sad.:(

LLU is my first choice too. I am dreaming everyday that they would call me for an interview... Everytime I see a missed call with area code 909, I'm hoping it's from LLU.

Anyone with a 3.2 GPA and a BS in BCH got an interview from LLU or has been accepted to LLU? I have plenty of pharm exp. I am so worried! This is my 2nd time applying.

By the way, Merry Christmas to everybody!

LLU is my first choice too. I am dreaming everyday that they would call me for an interview... Everytime I see a missed call with area code 909, I'm hoping it's from LLU.

Anyone with a 3.2 GPA and a BS in BCH got an interview from LLU or has been accepted to LLU? I have plenty of pharm exp. I am so worried! This is my 2nd time applying.

By the way, Merry Christmas to everybody!

hi smallkitty
I think u will have a good chance getting in
your gpa is very similar to OP's gpa, so dont worrie:D
hang in there:thumbup:

i was just wondering, when you reapply, do you have to send in 3 new sets of rec letter?

I know i should think positive
but i cant help thinking that i should start to plan for reapplying next year
:( I doubt that i will enjoy my x'mas this year....

but anyways...happy hoilday everyone

1. cGPA
2. sGPA

Thanks in advance.

I am so worried.

cGPA: 3.36
sGPA: 3.91
I turned my application early June.

I'm a reapplicant. Last year, I submitted my app in mid November, but one of my LORs got lost in the mail. my prof resubmitted the LOR and it was postmarked on the day of the deadline. I got a rejection letter in March without an interview invite.

Good luck and I hope you hear back for an interview! :)

hi smallkitty
I think u will have a good chance getting in
your gpa is very similar to OP's gpa, so dont worrie:D
hang in there:thumbup:

i was just wondering, when you reapply, do you have to send in 3 new sets of rec letter?

I know i should think positive
but i cant help thinking that i should start to plan for reapplying next year
:( I doubt that i will enjoy my x'mas this year....

but anyways...happy hoilday everyone

They only require 1 new LOR but I sent in all 3 in which 1 of them is new. I turned in my application around mid August.

Good luck!