Loma Linda vs. MWU-IL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

REACHOn

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can you guys give me some pros and cons for Midwestern IL and Loma Linda (LLUSD). I do not know too much about Midwestern IL (NOT Midwestern in Arizona) and want to know a bit more about it. Thank you guys.

Members don't see this ad.

I think your first step should be to look at the websites and gather that information yourself.
And then let us know what you’re looking for, because the pros and cons for each school will be different for everyone

Reactions: 1 users
I think your first step should be to look at the websites and gather that information yourself.
And then let us know what you’re looking for, because the pros and cons for each school will be different for everyone
I agree that I should do my research and I have for LLUSD but it seems a bit difficult to get information from Midwestern IL. I want to hear people's opinion. I have my own but do not want to post it or else it will cause bias and might sway others opinion. Also, this post might be helpful to others if more information is added.
I'm at work and thought this might be shed some more light on the schools.

Last edited:
Loma Linda Cons that are a big deal to me but maybe not yourself:
  • Must attend chapel
  • School observes sabbath so the labs will be closed
  • Bodily autonomy is restricted (can't have your tattoos showing and not allowed to drink alcohol)

Reactions: 2 users