Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Loma Linda's Reputation

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by STi555, May 16, 2002.

1. STi555

STi555 Senior Member

I was wondering what Loma Linda's reputation is. I know about the whole SDA thing (I am SDA). I ask because there is a good chance that I can get into Loma Linda, but I was wondering how it compares to other schools. I am thinking that I will also apply to the UC schools as well as Stanford and some other schools depending on my MCAT score (which I am so tired of waiting for). Thanks.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Jalby

Jalby I fight crime at day when Batman are sleeping.

Pre-Veterinary
    Hey, I'm from Redlands. you want any wills and trusts done, my mom would be more than happy to give you a discount.

As to Loma Linda's reputatly, but it doesn't compo other schools in California. (outside of MAYBE Davis) SO if you get into another Cali school, go there. But I would say LL is better than a lot of out of state private schools rep wise. LL's Cadiovascular department is one of the best.

Really, I would recommend waiting until you've been on your interviews to worry about reputation.