Looking for a GPR with lots of OS experience...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bvf

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have suggestions? I feel I have gained a great education at my dental school in most areas of dentistry but feel I can gain from a greater exposure to more advanced oral surgery procedures. Any recommendations?

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone have suggestions? I feel I have gained a great education at my dental school in most areas of dentistry but feel I can gain from a greater exposure to more advanced oral surgery procedures. Any recommendations?

Hi
Contact residents in the programs, see what they think. Remember programs try new things and the program is generally modified from year to year

This my opinion only Check out Jamaica Hospital GPR program.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi. Are you anywhere near NY? If so, please send me a PM and I have some information directly from a GPR Director who is looking to still fill spots. There is a lot of surgery done at this program. If your're interested, please let me know.