Looking for the observership/externship in internal medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Travelerdoc

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am an IMG, graduated from Germany. I have also 3 years of clinical experience as an internal medicine resident in Germany. I have already passed my USMLE step one, CK, and CS exams and I am ECFMG certified. I was wondering if anyone is aware of any observership/externship in internal medicine in any location in the U.S.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I am an IMG, graduated from Germany. I have also 3 years of clinical experience as an internal medicine resident in Germany. I have already passed my USMLE step one, CK, and CS exams and I am ECFMG certified. I was wondering if anyone is aware of any observership/externship in internal medicine in any location in the U.S.

Thanks!
Hello Travelerdoc I would like to know where exactly are you located, if you're in Florida then I might have an opportunity for you.

Hi @Burkitt13 I am looking for a rotation in Florida, It would be really nice if you help me with this regards. Thanks

Hello, I'm an IMG from Belgium, also very interested about USCE in Florida. Could you kindly share opportunity please?