Your numbers are fine. I've heard mixed things about the SMP. You might want to reconsider going. Rumor has it that G-town Med School doesn't take that many SMP students and those that do get in did extremely well. Plus, it is very expensive.
I think you should just take some undergrad Science course at a nearby College (4 year University, not Community) and apply on your own without the SMP. That will boost your BCMP and save you a lot of money.
You'll be fine. If one has to choose, I'd rather have a high MCAT and low GPA than the other way around. UC schools might be tough, but also look at: Drexel, Jefferson, Rosalind Franklin, Loyola, Saint Louis, GW, G-town, BU, Tufts, Albany, Rochester, Tulane, MC Wisconsin, amongst others.
Think VERY carefully before going to the SMP. With all expenses include (rent in DC is VERY expensive), you're talking $60K. If your parents are nice enough to let you live at home and take some classes at nearby public schools, your expenses for the next year could be less than $20K (including gas, food, etc.). Good luck.