Mailing paper AMCAS regardless of what the school says

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

atdeben

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay. Submitted 7/6. No changes yet.

I've been debating whether or not to just mail paper AMCAS to the schools below. I've called each of them and they all state they are waiting for AMCAS.

Has anyone mailed paper AMCAS to any of the following schools, and were you instructed or not instructed to do so:

EVMS
MCV
NYMC
Finch
Temple
Georgetown
BU

Members don't see this ad.

I've only mailed paper AMCAS to schools that asked for it and/or have their secondaries on-line.

Just looking for some more feedback

Members don't see this ad :)
I did the same thing as SMW - in fact, even though everyone was sending apps off to SLU, I waited until they contacted me. Something about sending an unsolicited application that feels wrong to me.

Why Finch - have they asked for applications?

I received a letter from Finch yesterday saying absolutely "nil." It came with a grey brochure and a creme sheet of paper with the distributions of matriculants. They hadn't yet received my processed AMCAS when they sent it out, so I think once they get your official application from AMCAS, they'll send out a secondary. I'll keep you guys updated.