Mailing Transcript to VMCAS as UofG student (Canada)

Started by kat27
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kat27

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are there any University of Guelph students here that applied via VMCAS? I need to send my transcript to VMCAS which has a P.O box address, however Guelph doesn't mail transcripts to P.O boxes or rural routes according to their website. What was your solution? VMCAS also doesn't accept Faxed/photocopied transcripts, nor do they accept copies submitted by students. Not sure what to do, feeling very stressed as the deadline for this cycle is ~3 weeks away 🙂
 
Are there any University of Guelph students here that applied via VMCAS? I need to send my transcript to VMCAS which has a P.O box address, however Guelph doesn't mail transcripts to P.O boxes or rural routes according to their website. What was your solution? VMCAS also doesn't accept Faxed/photocopied transcripts, nor do they accept copies submitted by students. Not sure what to do, feeling very stressed as the deadline for this cycle is ~3 weeks away 🙂
I had to last minute FedEx VMCAS a transcript for my app and FedEx only delivers to physical addresses. Below is the address where I sent my transcript. (I submitted my app in 2017. Please double check that the address is still valid.)

TRANSCRIPT DEPARTMENT
VMCAS
311 ARSENAL ST STE 15
WATERTOWN MA 02472-2784
UNITED STATES

Telephone #
617-612-2010
 
I had to last minute FedEx VMCAS a transcript for my app and FedEx only delivers to physical addresses. Below is the address where I sent my transcript. (I submitted my app in 2017. Please double check that the address is still valid.)

TRANSCRIPT DEPARTMENT
VMCAS
311 ARSENAL ST STE 15
WATERTOWN MA 02472-2784
UNITED STATES

Telephone #
617-612-2010
Thank you soooo much!!! I contacted VMCAS and this is the same address they provided me with as well!