-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
MarWWel -- Sign Up Thread -- CLOSED
Started by Doggo Labs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
RWSTFO = Rand Wolf, Sub The **** Out btw
Yes my soul mantraRWSTFO = Rand Wolf, Sub The **** Out btw
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No thanks pls, that gives me wolfing nightmaresRWSTFO = Rand Wolf, Sub The **** Out btw
RWSTFO = Rand Wolf, Sub The **** Out btw
Hello I’m a mod!
1. AM
2. PSV
3. Bobloblaw
4. TME
5. justafluff
6. Samac
7. WildZoo
8. kdswg
9.
10. Zenge142
11. Truenamer
12.
13. Barky
14.
Etc.
Subs:
1.
Etc.
Tots:
under the bed. Lawpy
under the couch. shorty
under the floorboards. Dina
in the catacombs. Vissy
Etc.
Mod Help:
1. cubs
2. PSV
3. Bobloblaw
4. TME
5. justafluff
6. Samac
7. WildZoo
8. kdswg
9.
10. Zenge142
11. Truenamer
12.
13. Barky
14.
Etc.
Subs:
1.
Etc.
Tots:
under the bed. Lawpy
under the couch. shorty
under the floorboards. Dina
in the catacombs. Vissy
Etc.
Mod Help:
1. cubs
Risotto Worth Savoring Tastes Fantastic Ostentatiously
We don’t discriminate. You’re welcome to dust off your players cap. 🙂Hello I’m a mod!
I just noticed the title is spelt wrong 🤔
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Alright you 12/12 voters, out yourselves. Who are you. Where are you. Why do you want me to get nothing done ever.
Maybe I’ll finally join a game when I finish cramming in last-minute shadowing hours before interviews. But for now I’ll just peanut gallery.
1. AM
2. PSV
3. Bobloblaw
4. TME
5. justafluff
6. Samac
7. WildZoo
8. kdswg
9.
10. Zenge142
11. Truenamer
12.
13. Barky
14.
Etc.
Subs:
1.
Etc.
Tots:
under the bed. Lawpy
under the couch. shorty
under the floorboards. Dina
in the catacombs. Vissy
Somewhere in the attic. Acehydro
Etc.
Mod Help:
1. cubs
1. AM
2. PSV
3. Bobloblaw
4. TME
5. justafluff
6. Samac
7. WildZoo
8. kdswg
9.
10. Zenge142
11. Truenamer
12.
13. Barky
14.
Etc.
Subs:
1.
Etc.
Tots:
under the bed. Lawpy
under the couch. shorty
under the floorboards. Dina
in the catacombs. Vissy
Somewhere in the attic. Acehydro
Etc.
Mod Help:
1. cubs
@kraskadva i miss you
Oh yes, I'm in! Is anyone else excited for the Moon Knight series next month?
1. AM
2. PSV
3. Bobloblaw
4. TME
5. justafluff
6. Samac
7. WildZoo
8. kdswg
9.
10. Zenge142
11. Truenamer
12.
13. Barky
14.
15. violet
Etc.
Subs:
1.
Etc.
Tots:
under the bed. Lawpy
under the couch. shorty
under the floorboards. Dina
in the catacombs. Vissy
Somewhere in the attic. Acehydro
Etc.
Mod Help:
1. cubs
1. AM
2. PSV
3. Bobloblaw
4. TME
5. justafluff
6. Samac
7. WildZoo
8. kdswg
9.
10. Zenge142
11. Truenamer
12.
13. Barky
14.
15. violet
Etc.
Subs:
1.
Etc.
Tots:
under the bed. Lawpy
under the couch. shorty
under the floorboards. Dina
in the catacombs. Vissy
Somewhere in the attic. Acehydro
Etc.
Mod Help:
1. cubs
ThisEvery now and then I get a tag for a sign up that I'm not late for and that I love the theme of
But then I remember how much you animals talk![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
April plsThis
You're one of the highposters
Explain warmly 🤔I just noticed the title is spelt wrong 🤔
It's me! I'm a 12/12er. I get burned out on 36/12 games because the day cycles just go on... and on... and then you have to wait forever to learn affiliations.Alright you 12/12 voters, out yourselves. Who are you. Where are you. Why do you want me to get nothing done ever.
Please come playEvery now and then I get a tag for a sign up that I'm not late for and that I love the theme of
But then I remember how much you animals talk![]()
Points for noticing?I just noticed the title is spelt wrong 🤔
The_Breadmann
Full Member
1. AM
2. PSV
3. Bobloblaw
4. TME
5. justafluff
6. Samac
7. WildZoo
8. kdswg
9.Bread
10. Zenge142
11. Truenamer
12.
13. Barky
14.
15.Violet
Etc.
Subs:
1.
Etc.
Tots:
under the bed. Lawpy
under the couch. shorty
under the floorboards. Dina
in the catacombs. Vissy
Somewhere in the attic. Acehydro
Etc.
Mod Help:
1. cubs
2. PSV
3. Bobloblaw
4. TME
5. justafluff
6. Samac
7. WildZoo
8. kdswg
9.Bread
10. Zenge142
11. Truenamer
12.
13. Barky
14.
15.Violet
Etc.
Subs:
1.
Etc.
Tots:
under the bed. Lawpy
under the couch. shorty
under the floorboards. Dina
in the catacombs. Vissy
Somewhere in the attic. Acehydro
Etc.
Mod Help:
1. cubs
Last edited:
justafluff
Good skelegg
Yes, I love Oscar Isaac! 😍Oh yes, I'm in! Is anyone else excited for the Moon Knight series next month?
1. AM
2. PSV
3. Bobloblaw
4. TME
5. justafluff
6. Samac
7. WildZoo
8. kdswg
9.
10. Zenge142
11. Truenamer
12.
13. Barky
14.
15. violet
Etc.
Subs:
1.
Etc.
Tots:
under the bed. Lawpy
under the couch. shorty
under the floorboards. Dina
in the catacombs. Vissy
Somewhere in the attic. Acehydro
Etc.
Mod Help:
1. cubs
Pls? I miss youThis
I know I’m an animal.Every now and then I get a tag for a sign up that I'm not late for and that I love the theme of
But then I remember how much you animals talk![]()
But you should play.
I’ll put my wine glass to good use if you doooooo
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Don't tell @Melchizedek there's a game, I don't want him to get any ideas if I'm still alive on my birthday
Oh wait
Oh wait
Lol see, I was waiting for mayo to comment. All this talk of Guardians, already ran that speed game but would redux it
I'd still be GROOOOTLol see, I was waiting for mayo to comment. All this talk of Guardians, already ran that speed game but would redux it
That 14 is tantalizing and teasing me
Its stilllll theeeere!
I've never seen subs used. My schedule would conflict pretty significantly with the first 1-2 cycles but open up a bit after that. I'm thinking signing up as a sub sounds like it might work?
Edit: assuming 10PM EST close. I didn't see cycle close posted yet.
Edit: assuming 10PM EST close. I didn't see cycle close posted yet.
Can someone add me as a tot?
Would love to play but this impending baby is making my life difficult at the moment. 😅
Would love to play but this impending baby is making my life difficult at the moment. 😅
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have to teach the baby your priorities early. Killing villagers always comes first.Can someone add me as a tot?
Would love to play but this impending baby is making my life difficult at the moment. 😅
I’ll play. Someone put me in a slot next to AM
0. Mel
1. AM
2. PSV
3. Bobloblaw
4. TME
5. justafluff
6. Samac
7. WildZoo
8. kdswg
9. Bread
10. Zenge142
11. Truenamer
12. genny
13. Barky
14.
15.Violet
Etc.
Subs:
1.
Etc.
Tots:
under the bed. Lawpy
under the couch. shorty
under the floorboards. Dina
in the catacombs. Vissy
Somewhere in the attic. Acehydro
1. Cyndia
Etc.
Mod Help:
1. cubs
1. AM
2. PSV
3. Bobloblaw
4. TME
5. justafluff
6. Samac
7. WildZoo
8. kdswg
9. Bread
10. Zenge142
11. Truenamer
12. genny
13. Barky
14.
15.Violet
Etc.
Subs:
1.
Etc.
Tots:
under the bed. Lawpy
under the couch. shorty
under the floorboards. Dina
in the catacombs. Vissy
Somewhere in the attic. Acehydro
1. Cyndia
Etc.
Mod Help:
1. cubs
ok ok @SportPonies , what about this?
0. Mel
1. AM
2. PSV
3. Bobloblaw
4. TME
5. justafluff
6. Samac
7. WildZoo
8. kdswg
9. Bread
10. Zenge142
11. Truenamer
12. genny
13. Barky
14.
14.5 cubs
15.Violet
Etc.
Subs:
1.
Etc.
Tots:
under the bed. Lawpy
under the couch. shorty
under the floorboards. Dina
in the catacombs. Vissy
Somewhere in the attic. Acehydro
1. Cyndia
Etc.
0. Mel
1. AM
2. PSV
3. Bobloblaw
4. TME
5. justafluff
6. Samac
7. WildZoo
8. kdswg
9. Bread
10. Zenge142
11. Truenamer
12. genny
13. Barky
14.
14.5 cubs
15.Violet
Etc.
Subs:
1.
Etc.
Tots:
under the bed. Lawpy
under the couch. shorty
under the floorboards. Dina
in the catacombs. Vissy
Somewhere in the attic. Acehydro
1. Cyndia
Etc.
Finneeeeeee @WildZoo @cubsrule4e ill play
0. Mel
1. AM
2. PSV
3. Bobloblaw
4. TME
5. justafluff
6. Samac
7. WildZoo
8. kdswg
9. Bread
10. Zenge142
11. Truenamer
12. genny
13. Barky
14. Sportponies
14.5 cubs
15.Violet
Etc.
Subs:
1. O2 (pending)
Etc.
Tots:
under the bed. Lawpy
under the couch. shorty
under the floorboards. Dina
in the catacombs. Vissy
Somewhere in the attic. Acehydro
1. Cyndia
Etc.
1. AM
2. PSV
3. Bobloblaw
4. TME
5. justafluff
6. Samac
7. WildZoo
8. kdswg
9. Bread
10. Zenge142
11. Truenamer
12. genny
13. Barky
14. Sportponies
14.5 cubs
15.Violet
Etc.
Subs:
1. O2 (pending)
Etc.
Tots:
under the bed. Lawpy
under the couch. shorty
under the floorboards. Dina
in the catacombs. Vissy
Somewhere in the attic. Acehydro
1. Cyndia
Etc.
justafluff
Good skelegg
@Halocat @weagle_weagle come play!!
i think ive watched like 3-4 marvel movies but i'd like to see if i can make it past the first yeet this time haha 🤣
0. Mel
1. AM
2. PSV
3. Bobloblaw
4. TME
5. justafluff
6. Samac
7. WildZoo
8. kdswg
9. Bread
10. Zenge142
11. Truenamer
12. genny
13. Barky
14. Sportponies
14.5 cubs
15.Violet
16. dana
Etc.
Subs:
1. O2 (pending)
Etc.
Tots:
under the bed. Lawpy
under the couch. shorty
under the floorboards. Dina
in the catacombs. Vissy
Somewhere in the attic. Acehydro
1. Cyndia
Etc.
0. Mel
1. AM
2. PSV
3. Bobloblaw
4. TME
5. justafluff
6. Samac
7. WildZoo
8. kdswg
9. Bread
10. Zenge142
11. Truenamer
12. genny
13. Barky
14. Sportponies
14.5 cubs
15.Violet
16. dana
Etc.
Subs:
1. O2 (pending)
Etc.
Tots:
under the bed. Lawpy
under the couch. shorty
under the floorboards. Dina
in the catacombs. Vissy
Somewhere in the attic. Acehydro
1. Cyndia
Etc.
justafluff
Good skelegg
Me too… I was psyched to watch Eternals at first but then the reviews came out and it moved to a lesser priorityThis thread has reminded me that I still have not watched Eternals or Hawkeye
This thread has reminded me that I still have not watched Eternals or Hawkeye
Is it the best Marvel movie? No. Is it bad? Also noMe too… I was psyched to watch Eternals at first but then the reviews came out and it moved to a lesser priority
I’m getting stoked for this! I do love me some Marvel
justafluff
Good skelegg
Yeah. I still wanna watch it sometime soon. Hawkeye isn’t as good as Loki or Wandavision either but it’s fun!Is it the best Marvel movie? No. Is it bad? Also no
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh noI’ll play
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ooo I need to watch HawkeyeThis thread has reminded me that I still have not watched Eternals or Hawkeye
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Wait. And Black Widow.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
I really enjoyed Black Widow, not the strongest movie ever but definitely worth the time.Wait. And Black Widow.
I wish they hadn't made some of the backstory choices they did with Black Widow but can't discuss because spoilersWait. And Black Widow.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 143
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 211
- Views
- 8K