Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
RuRoles have been assigned. Have to make an emergency store run and then I’ll start sending. Doggo went to a party so she will send those I don’t get to.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
RuRoles have been assigned. Have to make an emergency store run and then I’ll start sending. Doggo went to a party so she will send those I don’t get to.
Gosh I’m excited to play with you again
Gosh I’m excited to play with you again
I will spite yeet all high postersSport!
You ready for this high postin good time?!
Sporty plsI will spite yeet all high posters
Sporty pls
It's that's you're yotening me. That's highly illegal.#yoten doobz
Man it's been a long time since I've done this. Something feels off
Oh phew, I have time to finish these assignments before the game takes over my lifeGame Thread - will open for business around 10am ET/9am CT/7am Fantasyland
Sad that I don't get to play with SAR, it's been so long 😢
Is open.At least you can watch? Hahaha. Live vicariously through me?
Is open.
Get over there I’m lonely.
!!!Is open.
Get over there I’m lonely.
I forgot when’s the last time I played with SAR… i think it’s sometime before the 7th noob gameI don’t think I’ve gotten to play with SAR since … England?? Does that sound right? And I subbed out really early 🥺
I'm realllyyy bad at tottingAt least you can watch? Hahaha. Live vicariously through me?
I'm realllyyy bad at tottingand I'm also stupidly bogged down with assignments right now. Hopefully @supershorty will relay the highlights to me though

I’m on the edge of my seat waiting to hear this joke, tbh.Just search the thread for only my posts. I don't need any context for my hilarity to be appreciated![]()
This reminds me that i need to play more Among Us
Someone been killing people in the tavern.Is this like the DND version of Clue?
It’s Tildeeeeeee
This is DEFINITELY going in my sig lolbecause of his confidence, assertiveness, and charming abrasiveness

Oh it's a Drew 😍Happy birthday, DubZ!!
![]()
You know meOh it's a Drew 😍
🐯wow you drew that?? So cool!!You know me🐯
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.