Maryland Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview #6
School: Maryland
Notification date: 01/25/2022
Method of notification: Phone call
Residency: Texas
Application complete date: October 2021
Application transmitted to school: November 2021
GPA (overall, science): 3.98, 3.96
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/22/23/22/none
Dates available OR your interview date: 01/26/2022
Method of Interview: Virtual
 
They told me that acceptances off the waitlist will go out at the end of March.
Interview #6
School: Maryland
Notification date: 01/25/2022
Method of notification: Phone call
Residency: Texas
Application complete date: October 2021
Application transmitted to school: November 2021
GPA (overall, science): 3.98, 3.96
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/22/23/22/none
Dates available OR your interview date: 01/26/2022
Method of Interview: Virtual
Wow great stats!!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone! I was invited to interview early/mid December and am still waiting to hear back. When checking AADSAS I still see that my status is "Invited for Interview". Does anybody know if that is good or bad news?
 
Hello everyone! I was invited to interview early/mid December and am still waiting to hear back. When checking AADSAS I still see that my status is "Invited for Interview". Does anybody know if that is good or bad news?
They didnt tell what day your interview is? They usually contact you a week or two before your actual interview
 
They didnt tell what day your interview is? They usually contact you a week or two before your actual interview
My apologies! I was invited for the interview and I had it mid December. I am checking AADSAS but my status still says invited for interview. Do you happen to know what that might mean?
 
My apologies! I was invited for the interview and I had it mid December. I am checking AADSAS but my status still says invited for interview. Do you happen to know what that might mean?
Im in the same boat as you. I had my interview in October. Im guessing we are more than likely going to be placed on an alternative list.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
At this point, I feel like they may be emailing one by one. I wish you the best!
 
I know that the deadline for the deposit was yesterday (assuming end of business day). Since I’ve only seen one acceptance (congrats to you), I wonder how many acceptances they sent out. Was it just an isolated incident from someone pulling their acceptance. I wonder if they could be send more next week. Let me know what you all think.
Yes probably. The UMSOD groupme is half full..not a great indicator of how many seats are left but something to keep in mind. Also it might take them two/one weeks to send acceptances after an interview for those who interviewed recently like me. This was said by the D3 who was the panelist. All the other schools ive interviewed post December notified me within a week after interview.... However, I was surprised by how many students they were still interviewing that day (mid-twenties). A Lot of speculation and overthinking on my part tho haha. Best to just not worry too much. Wish you all the best.
 
I interviewed about a month ago and my status just changed to "recieved/under review" from "interview" does anyone know what this means? is it good or bad?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone sent a letter of intent to UMSOD? I sent mine shortly after my interview on 2/16 (I am in-state) but I did not get a follow up email saying they received it.... Does anyone know when they are sending acceptances again?

When do we all have to declare a single school? Rutgers sent me an email telling me to drop other programs by 3/7 🙁 or ill loose my seat.
 
Has anyone sent a letter of intent to UMSOD? I sent mine shortly after my interview on 2/16 (I am in-state) but I did not get a follow up email saying they received it.... Does anyone know when they are sending acceptances again?

When do we all have to declare a single school? Rutgers sent me an email telling me to drop other programs by 3/7 🙁 or ill loose my seat.
Hey i was wondering who you sent the loi to? was it to your interviewer? I interviewed mid January and still no word.