May 1st

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentalwannabee

busy bee
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Goooooooooooooooood Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuck to everyone on the waitlist. Waiting is no fun and I have been through what you guys are going through. The week of May 1st should be a good one for you guys! :) :) :) :thumbup::thumbup: :luck: :luck::luck::luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Thank you soo much! I am sooo nervous about this coming up week...hopefully theres good news for all :hardy:

Thank you soo much! I am sooo nervous about this coming up week...hopefully theres good news for all :hardy:

Well I got my good news a few weeks ago, but I didn't want my waiting list friends to think I had forgotten about you. Waiting, not knowing is no fun at all. Hopefully this thread can cheer some people up and know that their ship will come in soon! GL!! :) :) :) :thumbup::thumbup: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
guys I dont think we will know anything this week. Schools will probably give students holding several spots a week to decide, etc... The way I see it is it will take at least a month to start moving, so end of May. But that's just my opinion.

yeah, it also depends on wut schools ur talking about

wannabee, where did you get good news from??? Minnesota??