This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

whooooopwhoop

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am selling a few different things from multiple companies. I can bundle them or sell them individually:

- Berkeley Review updated Organic Chemistry Part I and II (only first 10 pages of part I highlighted) ~$50 for both

- NextStep MCAT Verbal Practice (10 of the 12 tests not taken) $15

- 9th Edition ExamKrackers MCAT Complete Study Package (most of it is heavily annotated besides the Biology 2 book which covers physiology and organ systems) ~$50 for the entire set, individual books ~$7

- Kaplan Biochemistry Review (comes with online access) $20

- Kaplan Behavioral Sciences Review (comes with online access) $20

Online practice tests that I have available are from ExamKrackers and NextStep.

I also have access to AAMC official materials that I am willing to sell. This includes the Section Bank, Official Scored Practice Test, and CARS I and II QPack.

Post here or directly message if interested