MCAT 2015 Princeton Review Full Book Sets for Sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BunnyMan17

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Two complete sets of 2015 MCAT review books, they come highly recommended. Studied exclusively from this company's material and scored highly. Accidentally ended up with two sets. The one that says "New for MCAT 2015" is edition 1 while the other is their updated version (edition 2). The material between the two are pretty similar.
They have sporadic underlining and notes (I like to think of this as a bonus). The science workbook has ~30 passages with markings while the others are clear. The other practice passage books came with the review course and have little to no markings. They all have normal wear and tear from a few months of use but the bindings are solid.

Asking $80 OBO for the edition 1 set and $95 OBO for the edition 2 set. $20 for the science workbook.
I am willing to sell individual books if need be (just make me an offer) but would prefer to sell the sets. We can work out preferred shipping options as well. PM me if you're interested or email me if you want closer pictures. The MCAT is a beast but these books really do break it down to a manageable level.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• DSCN2709.JPG
    DSCN2709.JPG
    168.4 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCN2710.JPG
    DSCN2710.JPG
    176.7 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCN2717.JPG
    DSCN2717.JPG
    137.6 KB · Views: 45