This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chemdoctor

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I ordered Princeton Reviews "3rd edition" but the Bio and CARS books are "2nd edition" WTF!!

What does that mean?! Did Amazon mess up?! Do I need to return them to get the 3rd edition?? (I know it prob doesn't make a difference but I'd like to get what I Paid for)!

please help

TIA
 
Depends on who you actually purchased the books from... but Amazon will give you a full refund if you put in a request. That's one thing I really love about AZN...
 
Depends on who you actually purchased the books from... but Amazon will give you a full refund if you put in a request. That's one thing I really love about AZN...

It was from the official princeton/amazon... it's brand new...

I'm starting to think that there isn't a 3rd edition lmao... bc I can't find it for CARS or Bio