MCAT Books for Sale! (TBR, EK, Kaplan, TPR, NextStep, Official Guide)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DR.RANDY

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have recently been accepted to medical school and am selling all MCAT prep books that I used for the post 2015 MCAT!

The Berkeley Review 2012 (8 Book Set): ~$150+shipping (great condition, no markings)
-Includes General Chemistry I & II, Organic Chemistry I & II, Physics I & II, Biology I & II
cleardot.gif

Examkrackers 9th Edition (6 Book Set): ~$100+shipping (great condition, no markings)
-Includes Chemistry, Physics, Biology I & II, Verbal Reasoning: Verbal, Research & Math, Psychology & Sociology

Examkrackers 2nd Edition 101 Passages in MCAT Verbal Reasoning: ~$20+shipping (good condition, some pencil markings in front half of book)

Kaplan 3rd Edition (Complete 7 Book Subject Review+Lesson Book+2 Review Notes+Extra Practice+Quicksheets): ~$75+shipping (good condition, half of lesson book with pen/pencil markings, some highlighting/notes throughout subject review books)

-Includes General Chemistry Review, General Chemistry Review Notes, Organic Chemistry Review, Physics and Math Review, Physics Review Notes, Biochemistry Review, CARS Review, Biology Review, Behavioral Sciences Review, Lesson Book, Solutions and Extra Practice, Quicksheets

The Princeton Review Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook (I have both the 2011 and 2012 editions) I also have TPR MCAT Verbal Reasoning Supplement that I will throw in: ~$50each+shipping (all in great condition, no markings)

NextStep Strategy and Practice Psychology and Sociology 2016: ~$10+shipping (great condition, no markings)

AAMC Official Guide to the MCAT Exam 4th Edition+AAMC Official MCAT Flashcards : ~$20+shipping (great condition, no markings)


Photos are attached. Please let me know of any questions/concerns 🙂
 

Attachments

  • TBR..jpg
    TBR..jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 230
  • EK..jpg
    EK..jpg
    152 KB · Views: 139
  • EK2..jpg
    EK2..jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 177
  • KAP..jpg
    KAP..jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 209
  • TPR NS AAMC.jpg
    TPR NS AAMC.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 173
Last edited: