May 17, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I'm currently classified as a Junior by credit (just finished second year), and believe I have gotten a late start on all things med school. I got so carried away during the last semester with work and such that I lost track of where I was school-wise. During the last week of this past Spring semester, I started doing as much research as I could on the exam as far as when I should be taking it. I set up an appointment with my advisor who said that I should be getting ready to take the MCAT exam very soon, because I'm expected to graduate in a year and a half. I am currently registered to take the exam August 25th, before the fall semester begins. However, I still have not taken Either of the Organic Chem classes (1 or 2), or Biochem. I'm pretty nervous about not having taken those before testing, but I really don't have very much time left if I want to graduate "on time", and apply to med school right-out. I was planning on teaching myself these subjects, while taking a summer Kaplan class (provided free by my school) but I realize that it's A LOT of information. I just really need some advice on what I should be doing to study this material or whether I should postpone taking it, and if the latter, when??

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.