MCAT SCORE FOR MAY 5 (JUNE 5 SCORE RELEASE) TIME

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hello everyone,
I just found one thread asking about this and it was years ago. I know it usually says its before 5:00 pm that the score gets released, but, from experience, when did your guys' scores come out in the day? Also, on aamc everyone sees " no mcat scores available at this time"? I guess my paranoid self is starting to think I might have voided it which I know I have not but just wondering :)
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

follow the AAMC McAT Twitter to find out when scores are released. Try to relax and keep your mind off of it. Take comfort in the fact that by the end of the day you will know your score.

Reactions: 1 user
follow the AAMC McAT Twitter to find out when scores are released. Try to relax and keep your mind off of it. Take comfort in the fact that by the end of the day you will know your score.
I am trying to stay busy, but I can't help getting a bit nervous lol. Thanks though!

Members don't see this ad :)
I received my score in April 2017 and I tried looking to see if there is a specific time trend. From what I saw, it very rarely takes all the way until 5pm EST. Usually it’s released by afternoon eastern.... so just about 2-3 hours more!!!

OMG I’m so excited for you! Just try to relax :)

Last edited:
I received my score in August 2017 and I tried looking to see if there is a specific time trend. From what I saw, it very rarely takes all the way until 5pm EST. Usually it’s released by afternoon eastern.... so just about 2-3 hours more!!!

OMG I’m so excited for you! Just try to relax :)
I GOT IT BACK! There is literally no better feeling than when hard work pays off :))))
Hope you get the score you want!