For Sale MCAT TBR 2016 Edition Set

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TBRset

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
SOLD

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
How beneficial would you say the old physics books were for your 2015+ test? Thanks!

Interested in purchasing all the books! How quickly can you ship them to Maryland? I can use Venmo.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Long story short, ended up with two TBR sets when I was studying for the MCAT. This set is barely used, minimal writing (I don't think there is any to be honest, but just being safe) and in very good condition. The edges of the books are somewhat blackened simply due to storage (see pictures to see what I mean), but thats about the only thing used about these. The two physics books and CARS (verbal) book are not the updated books, because they were not available when I ordered this set. I did use these physics books extensively for the 2015 MCAT. In addition to the complete TBR set, I will also be including sealed/unopened Kaplan flashcards, which comes with an app ($35 value). Here is a breakdown of what comes with this listing:

Newest Edition (Updated/Developed for New MCAT):
- Biology Part 1: Physiology
- Biology Part 2: Biochemistry & Molecular Cell Biology
- General Chemistry Part 1
- General Chemistry Part 2
- Organic Chemistry of Biological Systems Part 1
- Organic Chemistry of Biological Systems Part 2 (a lot of biochemistry in this book)
- Psychology (Biological Foundations of)

2013 Edition (Edition Immediately Before Newest Edition):
- Physics Part 1
- Physics Part 2
- Verbal Reasoning

Brand New Kaplan Flashcards + App

I paid $375 + $38 for shipping + $35 for Kaplan flashcards (Total retail = $448). Will take best offer. Will ship fast (1-2 days after payment), as I know how important that is! This is something to think about, as ordering from TBR is sometimes a hassle and takes some time for shipping-no offense to TBR, I still think the company is great! Will use Venmo, unless buyer is willing to cover PayPal fees (then PayPal is fine).

Pictures below. Please PM for any questions and good luck with your studies!

View attachment 212802 View attachment 212803 View attachment 212804 View attachment 212805 View attachment 212806
Hi

I'm highly interested in buying entire set