This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

montr0n

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone been accepted to MCPHS and decided to attend? I was accepted late November and have been trying to see if there was a facebook group made for c/o 2020 but haven't seen one yet.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone been able to find out what the pass/fail rates of the boards were for the first and second classes of this school? Also, any update on accreditation? I really like the school and have been accepted but these are two issues I cannot find info on. Please help!!
 
Has anyone been able to find out what the pass/fail rates of the boards were for the first and second classes of this school? Also, any update on accreditation? I really like the school and have been accepted but these are two issues I cannot find info on. Please help!!

I'm not sure of our pass rate but it might be online somewhere (?). Accreditation site check is April 25/26 and then we find out in July
 
Has anyone been able to find out what the pass/fail rates of the boards were for the first and second classes of this school? Also, any update on accreditation? I really like the school and have been accepted but these are two issues I cannot find info on. Please help!!

I don't know what the rates were but there has only been one class so far to take boards and that class was this year. As far as I know regarding the accreditation, that it will be accredited this year or has already been accredited for this year. That's what I was told at the interview. I'm surprised that since you were wondering about this information, that you didn't ask them when you had the interview..