MCW Master's in Medical Physiology 2018-2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted289061

There seems to be nothing about this program on SDN. I would love to hear from others who are in the current class or have graduated from this program. Here is a link to their program: MCW: Master's in Medical Physiology | Physiology

Members don't see this ad.

Just accepted yesterday. Anyone else? I will be attending Gtown but still curious about this program.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just accepted yesterday. Anyone else? I will be attending Gtown but still curious about this program.
I just got accepted into the program- still unsure yet if I'll attend. If you have questions about the program, feel free to message me!

Does this program have linkage with their medical school??
On their website they said there is no guaranteed linkage, but apparently you'd be taking 3 M1 classes (General Human Physiology I, Clinical Human Anatomy I, Molecules to Cells) and be given a virtual rank to see how you perform against real medical students.

The program has 25-30 students and its a legitimate SMP so doing well in the program would be beneficial and likely help you score an II/acceptance.

Good luck to those of you who got accepted and make sure you kill it!

Reactions: 1 user
I just got accepted into the program- still unsure yet if I'll attend. If you have questions about the program, feel free to message me!
how was ur time at MCW masters program? Did it help you to get into a med school?