MCW Master's in Medical Physiology 2018-2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Just accepted yesterday. Anyone else? I will be attending Gtown but still curious about this program.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does this program have linkage with their medical school??
On their website they said there is no guaranteed linkage, but apparently you'd be taking 3 M1 classes (General Human Physiology I, Clinical Human Anatomy I, Molecules to Cells) and be given a virtual rank to see how you perform against real medical students.

The program has 25-30 students and its a legitimate SMP so doing well in the program would be beneficial and likely help you score an II/acceptance.

Good luck to those of you who got accepted and make sure you kill it!