This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SarahK12

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,

I have applied to honours sciences at Queens University, and got an early acceptance, however, I just applied to medical school in Ireland, and was wondering what my my chances are of getting in.

Currently my physics mark is quite low, which I feel may hold me back.

Physics(midterm):87
Calculus(midterm):93
Grade 12 Functions: 96
Chemistry: 97
Biology: not completed yet, probably in teh 90’s.

What do you guys think? Will they heavily weigh my physics mark in the application?
 
It’s going to be hard to find advice on this forum. SDN is primarily for US and Canadian students in the US and Canadian educational system.
 
I suppose your physics mark wouldn’t be a problem. In any case I wish you success no matter what you choose