Medical College of WI Commitments

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

twick121

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who here has been accepted and has committed to go to MCW next fall?

I am just curious

Members don't see this ad.

Accepted last month...99% sure I'm going.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah, i'm in and most likely (95% or so sure) will go to MCW. I'm trying to decide between there and St. Louis U

I'm in, but am very up in the air about going (want to hear back from Brown, Iowa, Wash U) ...

I'm about 20% sure I'm going. LoL. The other 80% is divided equally between UI-Rockford, SIU, Penn State, and SLU...I liked MCW and PSU the best out of all of them, but they're also the most expensive (taking out SLU)...

Did that even make sense? I'm so tireddddd.:p

anyone else?

Closing on a house in Brookfield at the end of March :)luck:), so I'll be at MCW. Just got an e-mail from Michael Istwan about the dedication of the new biomedical research facility, sounds awesome.

I got that email about the new building too... I like Milwaukee but it's way too cold for me. I have to take out my deposit soon.

I got that email about the new building too... I like Milwaukee but it's way too cold for me. I have to take out my deposit soon.

Dang it...are there going to be ANY females in the class of 2011???

I'm 99% sure I'll be at MCW in the fall =)

100% sure I am going to MCW and I am a female. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't worry... I think in most medical schools, there are more females than males ;)

how hot are you? PM me for reply!
she and I slept on the same couch last May....

anywho, arsene, if you're really looking to hook up in med school, I can think of at least five couples in our class. and a few inter-class relationships too.

Yikes. There will be plenty of time for sleeping with your classmates!

she and I slept on the same couch last May....

anywho, arsene, if you're really looking to hook up in med school, I can think of at least five couples in our class. and a few inter-class relationships too.

Thanks Prowler for letting everyone know that! Haha. Crazy night :) Oh, and I saw you and your wife are going to Vegas! Have fun!!

Thanks Prowler for letting everyone know that! Haha. Crazy night :) Oh, and I saw you and your wife are going to Vegas! Have fun!!
I left the crazy parts out! yeah, I can't wait. relatively warm weather, freely flowing alcohol, and lots of bright lights and shiny things.

congratulations all of you. make sure you stop by the 2011 thread in the allo class forum so the current students can talk about something other than Prowler's fine-looking, girly buttocks.

congratulations all of you. make sure you stop by the 2011 thread in the allo class forum so the current students can talk about something other than Prowler's fine-looking, girly buttocks.

I actually saw someone bouncing quarters off of it in the libarry.

I'm about 80-90% sure i'll be going to MCW in the fall. :)

I'm 95% sure I am coming to MCW in the fall

I'm pretty sure I'll be going elsewhere, now that I'm in at Iowa, which has been one of my top choices from the outset. However, I'm not quite sure enough yet to withdraw my acceptance.

Yea I officially withdrew today.

Okay, so I am now 100% sure I will be attending MCW. Also, there's a facebook group for us now--search "MCW class of 2011", so to all my future classmates, JOIN! :)

Oh, and to answer someone's previous question, I am female. :p

I would go to MCW but they waitlisted me, will probably have to settle for one of my other acceptances

I would go to MCW but they waitlisted me, will probably have to settle for one of my other acceptances
Keep them updated. They rank their waitlist, and if you're extremely interested in coming here, it certainly won't hurt you.

Keep them updated. They rank their waitlist, and if you're extremely interested in coming here, it certainly won't hurt you.

Nah, you don't want to go that place. All surrounded by cheese and what not. I mean, sure the school is great with sweet clinicals and the people are friendly. But do you really want to leave ::insert current place of acceptance:: ? I think not.

(J/K. I'm on the waitlist too)

Nah, you don't want to go that place. All surrounded by cheese and what not. I mean, sure the school is great with sweet clinicals and the people are friendly. But do you really want to leave ::insert current place of acceptance:: ? I think not.

(J/K. I'm on the waitlist too)

I did 2 years ago -- big proponent of going to a school that at which you'll be happy... as for my place of acceptance, try "Hawaii."

I'm 100% in. Great school and location. I grew up a few minutes away and am thrilled to stay in the area.