seosaerim

2+ Year Member
Feb 21, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
How many seats do you guys think are available so far? There are total 64 people in group me according to Fuuredoc714. Estimating about 20 more who didnt join group me. Thats about 84. Minus about 5 ish for those who are going to turn down their spot.... Im estimating about 15-20 spots left. Does this seem like a good guesstimate?

GeGe_JAZ

2+ Year Member
May 31, 2016
How many seats do you guys think are available so far? There are total 64 people in group me according to Fuuredoc714. Estimating about 20 more who didnt join group me. Thats about 84. Minus about 5 ish for those who are going to turn down their spot.... Im estimating about 15-20 spots left. Does this seem like a good guesstimate?
Seems like a good guesstimate since the class total is 100. I'm just feeling really anxious now with each email that pop up on my notifications bar. Tomorrow need to come quick :nailbiting:

Jul 22, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
Honestly, it'd be wild if they really add 36 more people but if they did, it might be mainly dental since not too many pre dents have heard anything. But I hope everything works out for yall!

Reactions: seosaerim

seosaerim

2+ Year Member
Feb 21, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
What do you mean a letter of intent? Is it the confirmation email we had to send to confirm we wanted to stay on the waiting list? I'm confused
nono. a letter of intent is basically a letter letting the school know that you are still very interested in that school and if accepted you are likely to go. it’s separate from confirming that you want to be on the waitlist.

Reactions: GeGe_JAZ

GeGe_JAZ

2+ Year Member
May 31, 2016
nono. a letter of intent is basically a letter letting the school know that you are still very interested in that school and if accepted you are likely to go. it’s separate from confirming that you want to be on the waitlist.
Awww man i didn't send a letter of intent. Now i feel really bummed out :bang::1cry:

Reactions: Hope143
Dec 30, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
I have been taking Biochemistry and Organic Chemistry II this summer and have not had time to stay updated on the thread. I too am on the waitlist here and waiting to hear back from another program as well. Best of luck to everyone admitted to Meharry and those who have gone to other SMP. For the waitlist people like myself I offer encouragement. There are many routes to your destination and I wholehearted believe that everything will work out the way its supposed too.

seosaerim

2+ Year Member
Feb 21, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
Any ideas when they will send us emails? Really hopefully it actually is today! Good luck everyone !
I don't think anyone knows... The email just said they will let us know no later than July 12...
For those people who got accepted on July 3rd, I believe their email was sent out 8:24 CT.
So I guess we have to wait until then...

Reactions: Hope143

Esosa

2+ Year Member
Mar 17, 2017
I don't think anyone knows... The email just said they will let us know no later than July 12...
For those people who got accepted on July 3rd, I believe their email was sent out 8:24 CT.
My email was sent at noon

Jul 22, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
Mine was sent 3:00pm EST- I was at work.
8:23pm est was the time for people who initially were accepted

Mar 29, 2019
Status
Pre-Dental
Hello Everyone,
I have been accepted today at 5:50 after receiving a rejection email sometime ago (interviewed for the dental school).

I was literally was going to interview for a different job this upcoming Monday.

God is faithful.

Will be adding myself to the FB page. Hopefully someone can add me to the group chat.

Jul 22, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
Hello Everyone,
I have been accepted today at 5:50 after receiving a rejection email sometime ago (interviewed for the dental school).

I was literally was going to interview for a different job this upcoming Monday.

God is faithful.

Will be adding myself to the FB page. Hopefully someone can add me to the group chat.
Congrats! Dm me your name and email or number linked to your groupchat