You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Meharry Masters of Health Science Program 2019
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
BigBigFaith_55
Full Member
Still on the waitlist 

How many seats do you guys think are available so far? There are total 64 people in group me according to Fuuredoc714. Estimating about 20 more who didnt join group me. Thats about 84. Minus about 5 ish for those who are going to turn down their spot.... Im estimating about 15-20 spots left. Does this seem like a good guesstimate?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Seems like a good guesstimate since the class total is 100. I'm just feeling really anxious now with each email that pop up on my notifications bar. Tomorrow need to come quickHow many seats do you guys think are available so far? There are total 64 people in group me according to Fuuredoc714. Estimating about 20 more who didnt join group me. Thats about 84. Minus about 5 ish for those who are going to turn down their spot.... Im estimating about 15-20 spots left. Does this seem like a good guesstimate?
Honestly, it'd be wild if they really add 36 more people but if they did, it might be mainly dental since not too many pre dents have heard anything. But I hope everything works out for yall!
True... whatever the outcome may be it’s all meant to be so stay positive everyone!Honestly, it'd be wild if they really add 36 more people but if they did, it might be mainly dental since not too many pre dents have heard anything. But I hope everything works out for yall!
Hahahaha me too! Refreshing my inbox like every 5 minutes lolSeems like a good guesstimate since the class total is 100. I'm just feeling really anxious now with each email that pop up on my notifications bar. Tomorrow need to come quick![]()
YupDid anyone send a letter of intent after being waitlisted?
I believe you got accepted, right? on July 3rd?
How many days after sending in your LOI was this acceptance?
Almost 3 weeksI believe you got accepted, right? on July 3rd?
How many days after sending in your LOI was this acceptance?
thank you for the info!Almost 3 weeks
I'm still on the waiting list as well1 more day!!! Can we have those who are still on the waitlist like this comment? Want to see how many are still waiting...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What do you mean a letter of intent? Is it the confirmation email we had to send to confirm we wanted to stay on the waiting list? I'm confusedDid anyone send a letter of intent after being waitlisted?
nono. a letter of intent is basically a letter letting the school know that you are still very interested in that school and if accepted you are likely to go. it’s separate from confirming that you want to be on the waitlist.What do you mean a letter of intent? Is it the confirmation email we had to send to confirm we wanted to stay on the waiting list? I'm confused
Awww man i didn't send a letter of intent. Now i feel really bummed outnono. a letter of intent is basically a letter letting the school know that you are still very interested in that school and if accepted you are likely to go. it’s separate from confirming that you want to be on the waitlist.
😢Not everyone who gets accepted from the waitlist send in a LOI so don’t feel bad!Awww man i didn't send a letter of intent. Now i feel really bummed out😢
Today is the day y’all! I hope all of hard work and prayers pay off And that today will be the start of our new journeys at Meharry!
allthelonelypeople
Full Member
good vibes only today!!! good luck to everyone!!!!!!
No one has said anything. There's a few members with active casual conversation but besides that not much else. Most of the group doesn't say anything.@Fuuredoc713 Do you know if they turned down their spots yet? (Those in groupme who said so)
My attempt to keep myself distracted and business has failed. I’m getting anxious now.
Me too it's hard staying focused at work right nowMy attempt to keep myself distracted and business has failed. I’m getting anxious now.
I have been taking Biochemistry and Organic Chemistry II this summer and have not had time to stay updated on the thread. I too am on the waitlist here and waiting to hear back from another program as well. Best of luck to everyone admitted to Meharry and those who have gone to other SMP. For the waitlist people like myself I offer encouragement. There are many routes to your destination and I wholehearted believe that everything will work out the way its supposed too.
I don't think anyone knows... The email just said they will let us know no later than July 12...Any ideas when they will send us emails? Really hopefully it actually is today! Good luck everyone !
For those people who got accepted on July 3rd, I believe their email was sent out 8:24 CT.
So I guess we have to wait until then...
I’ve been so busy today that I forgot. Now I’m anxious too!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My email was sent at noonI don't think anyone knows... The email just said they will let us know no later than July 12...
For those people who got accepted on July 3rd, I believe their email was sent out 8:24 CT.
So I guess we have to wait until then...
Maybe someone who is free can call and ask if today is still the day or should we wait it out?
They’re not picking up!Maybe someone who is free can call and ask if today is still the day or should we wait it out?
Mine was sent 3:00pm EST- I was at work.I don't think anyone knows... The email just said they will let us know no later than July 12...
For those people who got accepted on July 3rd, I believe their email was sent out 8:24 CT.
So I guess we have to wait until then...
8:23pm est was the time for people who initially were accepted
I was just accepted . Never got a message about being on the waiting list.
Congratulations! Pre Med or dental?I was just accepted . Never got a message about being on the waiting list.
sopretty99
Full Member
CONGRATULATIONS!! I just got my email too. I also never got the waitlist email. I had to call and email to inquire about my status.I was just accepted . Never got a message about being on the waiting list.
Last edited:
Congrats!!! Welcome!I was just accepted . Never got a message about being on the waiting list.
Congrats!!!CONGRATULATIONS!! I just got my email too.
sopretty99
Full Member
Thank you!!Congrats!!!
Hello Everyone,
I have been accepted today at 5:50 after receiving a rejection email sometime ago (interviewed for the dental school).
I was literally was going to interview for a different job this upcoming Monday.
God is faithful.
Will be adding myself to the FB page. Hopefully someone can add me to the group chat.
I have been accepted today at 5:50 after receiving a rejection email sometime ago (interviewed for the dental school).
I was literally was going to interview for a different job this upcoming Monday.
God is faithful.
Will be adding myself to the FB page. Hopefully someone can add me to the group chat.
Congrats! Dm me your name and email or number linked to your groupchatHello Everyone,
I have been accepted today at 5:50 after receiving a rejection email sometime ago (interviewed for the dental school).
I was literally was going to interview for a different job this upcoming Monday.
God is faithful.
Will be adding myself to the FB page. Hopefully someone can add me to the group chat.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 1K