Meharry Masters of Health Science Program 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I just applied to both DDS and MHS program. I've read through this entire thread, literally! I was able to contact someone December 2019, and he told me that there was no min GPA or DAT in order to get into the program. I want to know if the policy changed this year and is why they don't require a min anymore?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello, I just applied to both DDS and MHS program. I've read through this entire thread, literally! I was able to contact someone December 2019, and he told me that there was no min GPA or DAT in order to get into the program. I want to know if the policy changed this year and is why they don't require a min anymore?
Honestly don't know since almost all of us were invited to the program. Not quite sure their concrete criteria for selection

I would imagine that because they are looking at people holistically. If your app is showing that you will be an excellent physician or dentist, they will take a chance on you. And also because historically MHS has an excellent track record for getting people their standardized test score. And the curriculum forces you to adapt your study habits quickly (when I say quick I mean quick lol) to ensure you get your GPA as well.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
Is there a new thread for the upcoming semester? Or is this the only thread?
I don't think there currently is one. You can take initiative and start a new MHS thread if you'd like. Feel free to tag me and whoever else is currently in MHS now so we can answer random questions y'all may have. There is an official thread for Meharry med application cycle though. Just go to the school specific official threads.

I don't think there currently is one. You can take initiative and start a new MHS thread if you'd like. Feel free to tag me and whoever else is currently in MHS now so we can answer random questions y'all may have. There is an official thread for Meharry med application cycle though. Just go to the school specific official threads.

I just did! You wouldn't have to have anyone in admissions contact information I could directly speak with, would you?

I just did! You wouldn't have to have anyone in admissions contact information I could directly speak with, would you?
Main number: Admissions-615 327 6998

Alternative # - 615 327 6223

Just keep in mind they are very busy so if you don't get immediate answers just have patience with the process. Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.