Sep 24, 2018
Thank you! I’m so excited ready to work my butt off lol
Congrats! If you’re going to Georgetown my friend did a masters program there and it helped her get an acceptance into a med school!! Another one of my friends is going there this year so it’s really popular amongst us dmv folks! And welcome to the dmv ! It’s great and you’ll love it

Reactions: youdontknowmynameee
Sep 24, 2018
I called today and they said for them to make any decisions on the waitlist the people accepted need to confirm! He said that there’s a whole process after that and they haven’t begun any of it ! I think it’s best to wait till July 12th now !

Jul 22, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
I called today and they said for them to make any decisions on the waitlist the people accepted need to confirm! He said that there’s a whole process after that and they haven’t begun any of it ! I think it’s best to wait till July 12th now !
Lawddddd. Okie dokie. Thankssssss

Reactions: Hope143
Mar 27, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
Did you get a chance to ask about the Mcat/gpa thing?

Aug 29, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
The link for the deposit has been down so I know some are waiting on that to be fixed. Once it is up and working, they will have a better understanding of how the class will shake out

mae_iv

2+ Year Member
May 13, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
Hey y’all that are waitlisted, hang in there as best you can ! I have a friend that’s a rising 4th year dental student who did Meharry and she was waitlisted and then taken off and accepted ! We are more than willing to catch y’all up to speed with any questions you have etc if they pull you off late. I’ll be praying for patience and peace during this time! Hope to see at least some of y’all in August :)

Apr 21, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
For those of you on the waitlist hang in there!! Keep the faith!
If you need help finding a place in Nashville, I have a great agent I can recommend. She’s awesome and does not charge the client a fee! She did an awesome job for me and saved me some money! Message me if you would like her contact info.