Meharry Masters of Health Science Program 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone going to call today ? Was wondering since the deadline to accept decisions for those accepted was Friday? Or are we just waiting till July 12th!
I was wondering the same thing

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I removed myself from the waitlist consideration. Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Awww. I wish you best of luck at G Town!!!! I know you will crush it!

Thanks so much! I’ll pm you my IG and email so we stay connected. Your energy and positivity is so infectious and you WILL succeed.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Question: So did everyone who was accepted have a 3.5 GPA and a 491 MCAT?

not sure if this helps but I did not have a 3.5 GPA and I was accepted. I had a lot of extracurricular and went to a challenging university so that may be why.

Reactions: 4 users
Thank you! I’m so excited ready to work my butt off lol
Congrats! If you’re going to Georgetown my friend did a masters program there and it helped her get an acceptance into a med school!! Another one of my friends is going there this year so it’s really popular amongst us dmv folks! And welcome to the dmv ! It’s great and you’ll love it

I removed myself from the waitlist consideration. Good luck everyone!
Your going to do amazing at Georgetown! I went to Howard in DC also let me know if you ever need any suggestions for things in DC.

Congratulations and good luck! Is this the special masters program that they have?

Thank you! Im doing the GEMS Program. Their SMP is also great. I have a friend who matriculated into the Med school from that program

I called today and they said for them to make any decisions on the waitlist the people accepted need to confirm! He said that there’s a whole process after that and they haven’t begun any of it ! I think it’s best to wait till July 12th now !

I called today and they said for them to make any decisions on the waitlist the people accepted need to confirm! He said that there’s a whole process after that and they haven’t begun any of it ! I think it’s best to wait till July 12th now !
Lawddddd. Okie dokie. Thankssssss

Did you get a chance to ask about the Mcat/gpa thing?

The link for the deposit has been down so I know some are waiting on that to be fixed. Once it is up and working, they will have a better understanding of how the class will shake out

Reactions: 2 users
Hey y’all that are waitlisted, hang in there as best you can ! I have a friend that’s a rising 4th year dental student who did Meharry and she was waitlisted and then taken off and accepted ! We are more than willing to catch y’all up to speed with any questions you have etc if they pull you off late. I’ll be praying for patience and peace during this time! Hope to see at least some of y’all in August :)

Reactions: 11 users
Just got another email about the waitlist. I guess they are really dragging it out until July 12th

Reactions: 2 users
Yoooo i saw that email & stopped breathing :eek:. Ughhh waiting sucks

I'm going to assume that was our confirmation for accepting a spot on the waitlist lol

That email scared me fr! But we got this y’all. Only about 2 more weeks!!

For those of you on the waitlist hang in there!! Keep the faith!
If you need help finding a place in Nashville, I have a great agent I can recommend. She’s awesome and does not charge the client a fee! She did an awesome job for me and saved me some money! Message me if you would like her contact info.

Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.