You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Meharry Medical College
Started by Scarlett27
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I received an email on Friday (Nov. 18). They also send the information through the mail. I was complete in mid-October.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did they tell you you were complete in mid-October? I know I was complete in mid-SEptember, and I even checked to make sure my recs were sent in early. However, I don't recall getting a "complete notice"
Scarlett27 said:I received an email on Friday (Nov. 18). They also send the information through the mail. I was complete in mid-October.
So two things happened:
1. I havn't been reviewed yet
2. They passed me up
Will I know what their decision is soon or will I have to wait for a rejection till the end of the year?
I got an interview there too via email on Friday Nov. 18th. I think they send stuff snail mail as well.
They can take a long time to offer you interviews. I was complete in Sep last cycle, and I got an interview invite in Feb.
Etudiante04...I never got an official complete notice...just the automatic email regarding my secondary being done. But...I did call up the following day and they told me my file was complete.
Ayznshorti, when is your interview? I also received my invite on the 18th, and my interview is on December 12th.
Ayznshorti, when is your interview? I also received my invite on the 18th, and my interview is on December 12th.
Scarlett27 said:Etudiante04...I never got an official complete notice...just the automatic email regarding my secondary being done. But...I did call up the following day and they told me my file was complete.
Ayznshorti, when is your interview? I also received my invite on the 18th, and my interview is on December 12th.
My interview was originally scheduled for December 16th, but I have a final that day, so I had it moved to January 12th (since school's not in session at that point). Let me know how your's goes! I wish you luck!
Thanks ayznshorti!
I'll let you know how it goes.
I'll let you know how it goes.
Yeah, I agree! That's why I'm excited about getting to go to Nashville and seeing what the deal is for myself.Pewl said:Why the heck is there so little info about the school!!! Are they some secret training camp for spies or something??
Ok guys as a current Meharry student !here is the deal.............We have been asked on numerous ocassions what we would like to be changed at the Meharry website and most of my classmates and myself have told them many times that there has to be a better page for the admissions office. I gree that they do not have squat as far as information regarding the application process is concern but for some odd reason the still have not made the changes even though they were the ones that asked us in the first place. I found out when I was in your shoes that the best way to get the information I wanted was to simply call the admissions office.
Gr42 said:Ok guys as a current Meharry student !here is the deal.............We have been asked on numerous ocassions what we would like to be changed at the Meharry website and most of my classmates and myself have told them many times that there has to be a better page for the admissions office. I gree that they do not have squat as far as information regarding the application process is concern but for some odd reason the still have not made the changes even though they were the ones that asked us in the first place. I found out when I was in your shoes that the best way to get the information I wanted was to simply call the admissions office.
What do you think of the school, just wondering?
Just got an interview invite (via email) this morning. I'm also very curious about the school and would love more info. from current students.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 144
- Views
- 14K
L
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
L