Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HAHAHA so appropriate for my biochem exam this morning. No idea how that went. Le sigh.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
They actually did a whole follow up to this - hilarious!
[YOUTUBE]Ukp1dwISkT4[/YOUTUBE]
They actually did a whole follow up to this - hilarious!
[YOUTUBE]Ukp1dwISkT4[/YOUTUBE]
Hey Devyn, I think your horse won the Derby, "I'll Have Another" 😉
![]()
I am completely smitten. How can I meet this man? I feel like we were meant to be together.
Okay. I swear I'm done now.
😆I love it!View attachment 19351
Not quite a meme, but hysterical all the same
Someone's a little frustrated 😀
jeez this is beyond hard - meme is my only outletMore like making sure you two ain't pulling any funny bizniz.
But I did quote you in my writeup 😍 even though I'm not sure I believe it ... HOGH
Bomb diggity. Surely noone thinks I actually came up with that!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.vevo.com/watch/carly-rae-jepsen/call-me-maybe/CAB401100094[/YOUTUBE]
you are welcome.
grr.... don't know why it isn't working.
getting back to star wars memes
![]()
![]()
Hopefully people will get this last reference, this song is way overplayed at my school
![]()


i love them all!

Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.