You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Memes of Podiatry
Started by GreenHousePub
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The only problem is this lacks the context of the original thread - namely when the guy named footanklesurgeon showed up. Not trying to razz him. Just saying this was timely!Since this thread will be my legacy, need to add some for the historical record and what all started it in other threads...
View attachment 361529
(a) Hey, we should start a PCR lab when we get out.
(b) What am I in here for? Overprescription of anti-fungal foot soaks.
(c) I told my associate he'd get a bonus and then assigned all of his collections to myself.
(d) Have you seen My Feet are Killing me? Its terrible.
View attachment 361563
(a) Hey, we should start a PCR lab when we get out.
(b) What am I in here for? Overprescription of anti-fungal foot soaks.
(c) I told my associate he'd get a bonus and then assigned all of his collections to myself.
(d) Have you seen My Feet are Killing me? Its terrible.
(e) My mistress and I hired a guy to murder my wife.
New York podiatrist, girlfriend hired hitman to kill estranged wife
A New York podiatrist and his girlfriend hired a hitman to kill his soon-to-be ex-wife and paid people to rough up a pair of insurance agents investigating his medical practice, police said. Ira Bernstein, 42, and Kelly Myzner Gribeluk,…
www.nydailynews.com
He had too much money, mansions.(e) My mistress and I hired a guy to murder my wife.
![]()
New York podiatrist, girlfriend hired hitman to kill estranged wife
A New York podiatrist and his girlfriend hired a hitman to kill his soon-to-be ex-wife and paid people to rough up a pair of insurance agents investigating his medical practice, police said. Ira Bernstein, 42, and Kelly Myzner Gribeluk,…www.nydailynews.com
There was another podiatrist who had like 100 sports/classic cars, mansions, gold, jewelry who got life in prison for murdering his wife. How in the world it is possible to "earn" so much money in podiatry?
Tallahassee podiatrist charged with murder in wife's death
TALLAHASSEE | A Tallahassee podiatrist has been charged with first-degree murder in the death of his wife, whose body was found at the bottom of a swimming pool. Chief Assistant State Attorney Geor…
www.jacksonville.com
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
made me snort my drink
Pulitzer in the future. Bravo.
Greylo's Anatomy
New Member
Holy crap this sounds like the To Die For?!(e) My mistress and I hired a guy to murder my wife.
![]()
New York podiatrist, girlfriend hired hitman to kill estranged wife
A New York podiatrist and his girlfriend hired a hitman to kill his soon-to-be ex-wife and paid people to rough up a pair of insurance agents investigating his medical practice, police said. Ira Bernstein, 42, and Kelly Myzner Gribeluk,…www.nydailynews.com
D
deleted285117
RTTJD? I almost wet myself laughing at that one. There hasn’t been a human being in the history of mankind who walked into a DPMs office with a talo tarsal dislocation. That patient is taken to the ER via ambulance. What a douche.View attachment 361322
Not really a meme but the headline of “regardless of insurance coverage….”
How is he not in jail
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sending this meme to my schools dean. Maybe they will get the message too
RTTJD? I almost wet myself laughing at that one. There hasn’t been a human being in the history of mankind who walked into a DPMs office with a talo tarsal dislocation. That patient is taken to the ER via ambulance. What a douche.
When you audit the providers that try to bill for this, are you seeing it more often done in the old crooks or even new young grads too?
The cases I’ve reviewed are a mixed bag. There are the old crooks who teach the young crooks. There is a father/daughter practice that I recently reviewed and they do these weekly. Not sure what annoys me more, having them bill it as a STJ arthrodesis or billing as an ORIF of a talo tarsal dislocation.When you audit the providers that try to bill for this, are you seeing it more often done in the old crooks or even new young grads too?
But what really bothers me is how many times they get away with it.
I was once at a seminar in PA. A lecturer bragged how many of them he does and always bills as an ORIF of a talo tarsal dislocation and has always gotten paid.
That simply means the insurer trusted that he billed for what he did. If he was audited he’d be in bankruptcy.
The cases I’ve reviewed are a mixed bag. There are the old crooks who teach the young crooks. There is a father/daughter practice that I recently reviewed and they do these weekly. Not sure what annoys me more, having them bill it as a STJ arthrodesis or billing as an ORIF of a talo tarsal dislocation.
But what really bothers me is how many times they get away with it.
I was once at a seminar in PA. A lecturer bragged how many of them he does and always bills as an ORIF of a talo tarsal dislocation and has always gotten paid.
That simply means the insurer trusted that he billed for what he did. If he was audited he’d be in bankruptcy.
Is this practice in Michigan per chance?
NoIs this practice in Michigan per chance?
I'm locking this thread for the time being. We received a few reports about some of the memes in this thread, and the staff needs time to address the issue.
I will re-open the thread once the issue is resolved. Thanks for your patience.
I will re-open the thread once the issue is resolved. Thanks for your patience.
This thread is OPEN again. But please note that there cannot be any memes about a particular SDN User from now on. We highly discourage that henceforward. We deleted several memes that were aimed at specific SDN users. Thanks for your understanding.
This thread is OPEN again. But please note that there cannot be any memes about a particular SDN User from now on. We highly discourage that henceforward. We deleted several memes that were aimed at specific SDN users. Thanks for your understanding.
wink wink 🙂
The cases I’ve reviewed are a mixed bag. There are the old crooks who teach the young crooks. There is a father/daughter practice that I recently reviewed and they do these weekly. Not sure what annoys me more, having them bill it as a STJ arthrodesis or billing as an ORIF of a talo tarsal dislocation.
But what really bothers me is how many times they get away with it.
I was once at a seminar in PA. A lecturer bragged how many of them he does and always bills as an ORIF of a talo tarsal dislocation and has always gotten paid.
That simply means the insurer trusted that he billed for what he did. If he was audited he’d be in bankruptcy.
This is a person affiliated with a residency who has a practice in PA who is much older, correct? They have a Present lecture saying the same thing.
This is not a PA practice. Are you saying that one of the Present lectures actually promotes this fraud? If the answer is yes I’d love to see a link to that site.This is a person affiliated with a residency who has a practice in PA who is much older, correct? They have a Present lecture saying the same thing.
This thread is OPEN again. But please note that there cannot be any memes about a particular SDN User from now on. We highly discourage that henceforward. We deleted several memes that were aimed at specific SDN users. Thanks for your understanding.
I wonder who would complain. I wonder…
A politician.I wonder who would complain. I wonder…
I’m counting down the days until Elon buys SDN and we can stop worrying about whose feelings we hurt with a meme. Sticks and stones ladies and gentleman (and it/they/xim/xers), sticks and stones
I’m counting down the days until Elon buys SDN and we can stop worrying about whose feelings we hurt with a meme. Sticks and stones ladies and gentleman (and it/they/xim/xers), sticks and stones
I doubt their feelings were hurt more like exerting their dominance and threatening mods in the DMs most likely.
Make podiatry great again [emoji6]
I need to PM airbud... I have always wanted to have a future retirement hobby writing Laffy Taffy jokes, but I can dabble in memes too 🤔
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I need to PM airbud
I wouldn’t recommend it. Then you get in a text thread with him and his phone ruins it for everyone. There is really nothing of value there…
Last edited:
Then what am I supposed to do?I’m counting down the days until Elon buys SDN and we can stop worrying about whose feelings we hurt with a meme. Sticks and stones ladies and gentleman (and it/they/xim/xers), sticks and stones