You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Memes of Podiatry
Started by GreenHousePub
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1162946
For the record that place is just amazing...spent a week in the badlands out there
I have commented on this before , I am an excellent goat/sheep farrier based on human farrier™️ experience.
somewhere, under the sweltering Texas sun, the air heavy with the aroma of osteomyelitis, @diabeticfootdr is smiling
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😉😎🤣
Can we add a Farrier forum to SDN?For the record that place is just amazing...spent a week in the badlands out there
I have commented on this before , I am an excellent goat/sheep farrier based on human farrier™️ experience.
D
deleted1162946
D
deleted285117
D
deleted285117
Another gem 😂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Cannibalism?
Or just a different take on podiatrists eating their young?
Sorry @Feli I almost spit my beer on the computer screen over this one.
Lol, I gave him permission by txt to use it... but he prob woulda anyways. Either way, that is an awesome meme. 100%Sorry @Feli I almost spit my beer on the computer screen over this one.
This is now my #1 favorite. Wow that was a great laugh. Montana #2. The remaining lobster memes should be top 10.
Oh my gosh! I can't. 😆
My attire and transportation for CASPR & CRIP interview.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1162946
The memes are getting better
This and the Feli lobster meme are my leading candidates for the 2023 award whenever that days comes
I think the podiatry associate starter pack needs more love...I need to improve the lower left which is student loansThis and the Feli lobster meme are my leading candidates for the 2023 award whenever that days comes
Yeah, it's workable. I would improve the loans or combo its corner with the bank account...I think the podiatry associate starter pack needs more love...I need to improve the lower left which is student loans...
Sallie Mae = 300k, BoA = $0 today
Maybe add the associate's optimistic ambition... that's the defining and burning associate characteristic that lets the owner's Akido of dangling partnership or raises work so well... for awhile... maybe a long while. 🙁