You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Memes of Podiatry
Started by GreenHousePub
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted285117
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Shout out to @mallelousman RIPDamn, can't even get a clean title!
podourology
Full Member
That's ****ed up... he's one of the few docs at NYCPM who treats students with respect and professionalism. Disrespectful. I normally don't care, but thats not cool.Just testing my new avatar I got from PMNews
Remember the rule of this thread, thou shalt not misuse the likeness of any practicing dpm (pbuh)That's ****ed up... he's one of the few docs at NYCPM who treats students with respect and professionalism. Disrespectful. I normally don't care, but thats not cool.
Yeah plenty of generic mustachios you can grab an image ofThat's ****ed up... he's one of the few docs at NYCPM who treats students with respect and professionalism. Disrespectful. I normally don't care, but thats not cool.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
With brevity the viewer is left to tell their own story.
ABFAS special forces in actionView attachment 371545
With brevity the viewer is left to tell their own story.
-Podiatry recruiting email
D
deleted1162946
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Meanwhile I'll vacation in my second residence in Maine
👀 I was rejected by every Maine job I applied to… it will not be the location of my second residence. 👀Meanwhile I'll vacation in my second residence in Maine
D
deleted285117
Big LOL to this one and the ChatGPT one 😂🤣🤣
You forgot to add Buccees manager
I feel attacked. The CRNAs at my old job were getting paid almost 10k more.
D
deleted285117
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It is nuts that some folks will bash primary care doctors to prop up podiatry.
It is nuts that some folks will bash primary care doctors to prop up podiatry.
Its hard out there in family medicine having to look through 7700 job listings when there are 25 beautiful podiatry gems to choose from.
Hey now dont be posting facts in the meme threadView attachment 371777
Its hard out there in family medicine having to look through 7700 job listings when there are 25 beautiful podiatry gems to choose from.
That doesn't include all the admin jobs and even the wound medical director jobs on that site would take a FM MD/DO over a DPM.View attachment 371777
Its hard out there in family medicine having to look through 7700 job listings when there are 25 beautiful podiatry gems to choose from.