-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Memes of Podiatry
Started by GreenHousePub
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Holy cow the 2am toe amp train had me in tears
I appreciate good meme!View attachment 370232
Please note, this is all in good fun. The VA doctor is doing good work and providing for veterans that need good, caring surgeons...with that said I present....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The 2AM toe amp SDN saga will go down in history as one of the greatest
That is so true!! It doesn’t even take being 2:00 am and NOT getting that!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted285117
This is hilarious. I felt the danger and it motivated me to pass. I was at the peak of my studying powers I wish ai had studied like that my whole life. I wouldn’t be a podiatrist today if I did. 🥴
D