Michigan State Anyone else going?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lotanna

Child of God
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
:smuggrin: :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Hi lotanna. I will be there with you this fall, looks like there may not be many of us around! Thank you for all of the information regarding the Grand Rapids move. I was very relieved to find out that it won't affect our class.

carden said:
Hi lotanna. I will be there with you this fall, looks like there may not be many of us around! Thank you for all of the information regarding the Grand Rapids move. I was very relieved to find out that it won't affect our class.

hey carden!!
Glad to know i'm not alone. :clap: Yup we'll make history, last class to spend all of 1st 2yrs in EL :p
Are u from around the area?

Members don't see this ad :)
I have lived in Holt for the past three years. I didn't go to Michigan State for undergrad, but I did take all of my science pre-reqs there. I am looking forward to being an official Spartan and not just a part-timer. How about you?

carden

Hi Don! Get back to work!

carden said:
I have lived in Holt for the past three years. I didn't go to Michigan State for undergrad, but I did take all of my science pre-reqs there. I am looking forward to being an official Spartan and not just a part-timer. How about you?

carden

Hi Don! Get back to work!

oh ok, been a Spartan for a hot min, since aug 97 when i was a freshman :clap: welcome aboard!! worked in CHM while in undergrad/grad, so i'm familiar with the system and all that good stuff.

Bump!
Bump! :D

Still trying to get in off that darn alternate list.

Just sent update letter and additional letter of recommendation.

I hope this helps!

:rolleyes:

cmudan said:
Still trying to get in off that darn alternate list.

Just sent update letter and additional letter of recommendation.

I hope this helps!

:rolleyes:

I really hope it all works out, keep feeding your application, may 15 is right around the corner, so spots should be opening up

Yep...it's been decided....

I'm going to MSU! I'm gonna be a Spartan! I'm gonna be a doctor!
:)

(I'm kinda excited)

:clap: Congrats! docchick, I hope I can join in the celebration in the coming weeks!

:thumbup: cmudan

PS Did you just get in??

docchick said:
Yep...it's been decided....

I'm going to MSU! I'm gonna be a Spartan! I'm gonna be a doctor!
:)

(I'm kinda excited)

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh welcome to the club!!! So we are goin to be classmates in the fall...can i borrow ur notes in advancE!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Bump bump bump

I just withdrew my application from State this morning, so hopefully one of you who wants my spot gets it! Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
You are an angel. How did you do it?

anyone else???

Bump Bump Bump

Hmmm....Georgetown vs saving 100k at State
Traffic Jams vs hella relaxation
John Ashcroft vs. Tom Izzo :laugh:
etc ad infitem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The choice is clear, I'll be seeing you in E. Lansing :thumbup: :thumbup:
I'm pumped-GO STATE!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sancho said:
Hmmm....Georgetown vs saving 100k at State
Traffic Jams vs hella relaxation
John Ashcroft vs. Tom Izzo :laugh:
etc ad infitem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The choice is clear, I'll be seeing you in E. Lansing :thumbup: :thumbup:
I'm pumped-GO STATE!!!!!!!!!!!1

The choice is crystal clear, its so clear that ice is forming, diamonds i mean :D

Yup Yup!!!! :p

Classes start Aug 30...ALL ABOARD!!

Viewbook email was sent out, by Suzan in Admissions office, careful that u didnt delete it, as the subject should have included CHM, cause I almost deleted mine.

congrats to all you guys!!! I'm looking forward to applying to State in '05. I am so excited and I can't wait. anyways, congratulations!!! :clap: :clap:

sistahnik said:
congrats to all you guys!!! I'm looking forward to applying to State in '05. I am so excited and I can't wait. anyways, congratulations!!! :clap: :clap:

hey lady!! How have u been? i've been up and about . went to houston last weekend, headed to philly in 2 weeks. Tryin to make most of my summer weekends b4 aug rolls around!! I'll give u a call soon

bump bump bump bump

bump bump bump

I'll be there. What's the deal with a 9 day orientation? Does anyone know what we'll be doing during that time? See you in August

jvv12 said:
I'll be there. What's the deal with a 9 day orientation? Does anyone know what we'll be doing during that time? See you in August

I kinda wondered that myself about the long orientation. I wonder what they've got planned for all that time?! :confused: Any guesses?

Just a month and a half left!! :p

aksmd2008 said:
I kinda wondered that myself about the long orientation. I wonder what they've got planned for all that time?! :confused: Any guesses?

Just a month and a half left!! :p

trust me, there's a ton of stuff planned. Full days of bonding :laugh:
i've been at several in the past at CHM, lots of activities, plus we get to fit our white coats, and meet folks in CHM community, fun times :thumbup:

lookin 4wd to meetin y'all, i know others in the other yrs, and met a couple of our classmates who were in the ABLE program and are startin this fall.

Sat aug 21 shouldnt really count, its for CPR, and looks like i'll be doin that on my own and not doing it there cause i've a weddin to attend.

real orientation starts monday 23rd and ends with white coat ceremony the 29th

you are all over the place!! :laugh: I hope you enjoy the vacations because you deserve it. look forward to hearing from you.

Wouldn't mind being there next fall - Maybe I'll see you guys next year :)

Hey, where are you guys living? Maybe I can help since I live in the area.

I figured they'd have lots of bonding planned! :) Hey, I'll take it. It'll just be fun doing anything during "calm before the storm" week!

bump bump bump bump it up

Has anyone received orientation stuff yet? I'm wondering if I am missing some mailings because I'm living at two addresses now? Enjoy your last few weeks of freedom.

jvv12 said:
Has anyone received orientation stuff yet? I'm wondering if I am missing some mailings because I'm living at two addresses now? Enjoy your last few weeks of freedom.

naah ur not missing nothing. It hasnt been sent out, but it starts aug 21st-29th, and its full days. 1st sat we have a robes course, last sat is BCLS/CPR class. I've spent time with some of our classmates, and 2nd yr students, actually hangin out with them later 2night.

hey lotanna! what's going on girl? aren't you sooo excited that school is starting soon? I'm excited for you, but I feel left out. that's OK I'll be visiting next year and doing some touring of the schools. :thumbup: can't wait girl!!

sistahnik said:
hey lotanna! what's going on girl? aren't you sooo excited that school is starting soon? I'm excited for you, but I feel left out. that's OK I'll be visiting next year and doing some touring of the schools. :thumbup: can't wait girl!!

just got in from hangin with 2 of my classmates(who were in teh ABLE program, startin with me). People are so cool, its real nice, I've been hangin out with them for about 3-4weeks now, and its gr8 knowing I'll be startin already being cool with certain folks in my class, working with SNMA as an e-board member!
Girl I'll let u know once i'm all settled

@lotanna: sounds like you enjoyed your night out with friends! well I wish you all the best in med school and I'll look forward o hearing about how everything is going a little later this year. Keep up the good work. :love:

thanks girl!

@CHM folks, expect orientation stuff in the mail any day now, maybe by 2morrow, or latest monday

So somebody told me today that if you are on the waitlist at MSU and you do not get in, you automatically are accepted the next year. I cant believe this is true. Somebody set me straight :)

hey see y'all at orientation in 60hrs!! :D

Laz said:
So somebody told me today that if you are on the waitlist at MSU and you do not get in, you automatically are accepted the next year. I cant believe this is true. Somebody set me straight :)

Hey, I'm not sure. but I really don't think this is true. You may want to call the Admissions Office to find out, though. Good luck!