Michigan State c/o 2018 Applicants!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I live in northern-lower Michigan and we just had snow yesterday morning... Never seen it in May before, and I hope I never see it again!
 
i called a couple weeks ago and found i had moved up a grand total of 4 spots since first learning my spot
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MSU posted class of 2018 statistics on their website. I also emailed this week and asked Donna Grooms when or if the waitlist for IS will be moving. She said they have not called any alternates yet. She didnt give a time frame if theyre going to or not. Just my luck this year will be the first year in history they dont take any alternates!
 
I want to see the OOS waitlist move, curious to see if the spot I gave up actually helps someone =)

When did you give up your spot? I'm OOS and got an email a few days ago saying they still haven't called anyone off the alternate list.


Posted using SDN Mobile
 
When did you give up your spot? I'm OOS and got an email a few days ago saying they still haven't called anyone off the alternate list.


Posted using SDN Mobile
At the end of April, my spot was a little high up there anyway so it might not have changed much.